T & M construction

Founded 2020 •

Customers satisfaction is our TOP priority. The job isn't done until you are happy. Decades of experience have come together to serve you. We are two skilled contractors starting on our own and look forward to working hard for you. Don’t like shady business tactics? Neither do we. We will explain what we can do and will do honestly and up front. Give us a call! Phone consultations are free. On-site estimates are provided for a fee refundable upon completion of project. We're confident our skill and rate is highly competitive. You won't be sorry you chose T&M Construction....

Projects

Privacy Fence

Privacy Fence

fence company
 2020   64093

Pfeifer Home Remodeling

Since 1992, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathroom, basement, and more! We created our own company in 2007, where we strive to deliver the best experience! Our team also can create custom decks to bring your backyard to life! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

C

06/19/2020

They at least came to do an onsite inspection but never sent over a bid. I contacted them by email and got no response. I decided to go with another installer who was both responsive and had excellent reviews. I would not use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of fence and repair to gate

CATEGORY ceramic tile

We apologize for not getting back to you as quickly as you would of liked. We are a new and small business and are trying to work through a pandemic. We are working putting in place some new measures to try to avoid this happening in the future. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

06/08/2020

Work was done timely And on budget. I had input on every step of the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing and Foundation sealing

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

03/18/2020

It is a beautiful job. We had planned to do it ourselves, but we had no time. This company took it on and did a wonderful job. They had no problem working around our schedule, even after changes were made. It was a challenge, but there was never a complaint. I have nothing but good to say!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile

02/20/2020

This company remodeled the back of the Menards store where I live. They did an amazing job and did not disrupt shopping at all. They kept the work area sealed off so no dust or debre got out. Made so much more room, he store looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was not for me.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,remodeling

02/18/2020

They did a great job and everything went well. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped installed my pool.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Fence, Remodels, Construction, Building, Decks, Porches, Clean Up and Removal, Demolition

Electrical and Extensive Plumbing