Baker, Dr. Mark A

Angie's List since May 2009

Mid-America Spine & Rehab

Mid America Spine and Rehab has been in business for 27 years, providing full Chiropractic and Physical Therapy services to patients throughout the St. Louis region. Our offices are conveniently located for quick access at the South West corner of the intersection of I 270 and Manchester Road in Old Des Peres Square. We provide one of the most comprehensive Websites available, to inform, advise and educate our patients on the information necessary to understand and make full use of the Chiropractic approach to good health. Our office also provides a full time professionally trained and licensed Physical Therapist. Licensed in Sports Medicine, we have had the privilege of serving members of the St. Louis area athletic teams, including the Rams, the Cardinals and St.Louis Blues. We also are one of the best sources of high quality dietary supplements and vitamins as well as the best equipment and supplies for sleeping disorders. We accept most insurance.

01/04/2015

Everything went very smooth and I have already had a repeat visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a colon cleanse & it was pain-free and very informative.

CATEGORY chiropractor

05/23/2014

I am happy with the service that I get from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mark A. Baker is my regular physician. He's been my physician for about five years.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/31/2012

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Denis Baker for acupuncture while recovering from viral meningitis. I was very slow to get my energy back and spent most of the day sleeping. I was skeptical, especially when I saw the office (old and dingy) but I felt noticeably better within several hours of treatment. I had been staying with my mother and was able to go home that same day. It was incredibly surprising but true. I sent my boyfriend there who had a less than satisfactory experience with a member of the office staff. Dr. Baker, however, was excellent.

CATEGORY acupuncture

05/22/2012

He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Baker is my chiropractor. I've seen him for chiropractic and colonics.

CATEGORY chiropractor,colonic irrigation

05/27/2009

He is professional, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He is easy to get an appointment, easy to work with and is punctual. The office environment is good, and the staff is easy to work with in terms of billing, insurance and getting an appointment that is convenient for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My chiropractor is Dr. Baker and I was going to him because I had a problem with my junctions and was a long term issue and a lot of other problems as well. It was resolved within 3 weeks of regular treatment and supplementations. My last visit him was 3 weeks ago.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Adjustments, Colon Therapy (Colonic Irrigations), Acupuncture, Nutritional Counseling, Cleanse Support Ultrasound, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Hot / Cold Packs, Exercise Instruction, Abdominal Manipulation, Vitamin and Herbal Therapy, Orthotic Support Pillows and Foot Inserts, and Educational Materials.