Cook Roofing Co LLC

Founded 1913 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 16 Reviews

-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is available....

Micham Roofing/ Rain AWay Seamless Guttering

We are a family owned business, my son and myself both work on our crew. We have 5-6 men on the Job, most jobs are completed in no more than 2 days. Once we start your house we don't leave to go to another job until your house is finished. We have been in business for over 20 yrs. We purchase all of our supplies from Arrowhead Building Supply Inc. in Springfield, MO. 417-879-7000

10/23/2013

Great. Prompt, cleaned up the work site, responsive on first call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutter screens after cleaning gutter. Also replace two vent caps on the roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

C

10/08/2013

Called twice and setup 2 appointments. Did not show for either appointment. Didn't call to say he wasn't going to make either appointment. Didn't apologize when I called after he missed the first appointment. Eventually Dennis showed up and looked at the roof. The estimate matched the final price. He must have taken 5 phone calls during the 20 minutes he was at the house which was a little ignorin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not show for either appointment.

09/23/2013

The quality of work was excellent. Once the job was started it was completed in a timely manner. They cleaned up when the job was completed. After I contracted with them it rained here for 2 weeks so the job was delayed and that was understandable. My problem was they were not good at communicating with me during that delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

07/05/2013

Provider carefully measured, inspected, and gave me a most professional itemized estimate /recommendations. Furthermore, he offered to assist the insurance adjuster and arrived promptly when called. This very experienced company was most pleasant to work with and I would not hesitate to use them or recommend them to others in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was requiring roof work on 5 different buildings.

12/17/2012

John Carter represented the company and stated that and quot;The overall roof is in very good conditionand quot;. My first estimate from an Angie and quot;A Listedand quot; roofing company. His honesty was obviously appreciated, and I will use Cook's if I ever need my shingles or roof replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated the roof for warped decking (per insurance company).

CATEGORY roofing

Cook Roofing Company LLC offers: metal, shingling, TPO roofs, tile, and roof repair. We make and install gutters as well as do gutter repair. We can do specialized work with our metal forming machines in terms of metal roofing, gutters, and siding on site. Installation of skylights is also provided.

We do NOT roof over existing roofs as it destroys the life of the new roof. We do not provide electrical or plumbing services.

Ask For Details