Affordable Painting & Lights

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Affordable Painting is a family owned business. My wife and I work together and we have two experienced painters that paint beside us. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Since we are a small business we are able to keep our prices low and affordable....

ACE Handyman Services of Kansas City

Welcome to ACE Handyman Services of Kansas City, Missouri. Our staff of dedicated professionals appreciate you visiting us! ACE Handyman Services can handle all of your small to mid-sized Home repair and remodeling needs, from a little fix it to a major remodel. Our skilled craftsmen offer the full range of residential and commercial remodeling and repair services to customers throughout Kansas City and surrounding areas from North of the River, Parkville and Platte County, to Liberty, and all of Clay County, reaching South to Belton and Raymore and to the East in Blue Springs, Lees Summit and all of Jackson County. We can do it all. Our professional handyman services range from simple home repairs to major remodels and renovations of all types: plumbing fixtures, bathroom repair, electrical and light fixtures, drywall installation and repair, tile, and carpentry such as wood rot repair. Bathroom remodels, basement remodels & kitchen remodels. One call does it all!

05/03/2014

He harassed my neighbors and me for work he never completed. He left my house unfinished. Do not use this company. They also go by All American Painting. Change their name frequently as we'll.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He ripped me off. Stole my money and didn't complete work.

05/03/2014

He kept demanding money up front to pay his workers for work that was never completed. He told my husband he was leaving early because he was hung over. Then after communicating that to the neighbors he refused to finish my house after I paid him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took my money and didn't finish my house. He blocked my number and also didn't finish painting my neighbors house.

C

09/16/2013

Provider failed to make first appointment due to problems with directions to my house. That was understandable and he did make it on time for the second appointment. Reviewed the scope of work and provided a written estimate via email for the job. However, we noticed when we received the documentation that the painter did not accept credit cards and required $1500.00 up front when starting the job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provide estimate for power washing and painting of exterior of my home

C

06/11/2013

Update to previous review. During the first rainstorm we noticed that the guttering was leaking. They have not returned our phone call nor responded to our request to come back out and fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, guttering, etc.

06/09/2013

Weather would not cooperate and delayed the project considerably. But once the weather cleared they were out everyday until the project was completed and we felt they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house, caulked, painted house, shutters, trim, doors, lattice and wood work on front of house. Replaced rotted boards on deck roof, replaced guttering on same. Repaired leaky gutters and also place foam type of material inside guttering to help keep out leaves, etc. Also applied weather sealer on large deck on back of the house which included lattace work and also painted the ceiling on same deck.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Wood Rot Repair. Deck Maintenance. Drywall. Ceramic Tile. Ceiling Fans. Pressure Washing. Handymen.