5 Star Garage Door Service

Angie's List since April 2010

We service all residential and commercial doors, operators, gates, and some entry doors. We also do some residential windows. We have been in this business for 23yrs and customer satisfaction and quality service is our main priority. We do free estimates so call today!...

N/A
Pfeifer home remodeling

I have been in the business for 28 years We do custom baths and kitchens decks and home addition

03/08/2019

Better than expected! I called at 5:15pm hoping to get an appointment the following day, and the technician arrived within an hour and completed the repairs. I'm so grateful to have such a great local business in my area!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door spring replacement

01/05/2019

They responded quickly and fixed the problem with the door. I was very happy that they were able to determine what was wrong and worked on it a long time to make sure it was fixed correctly. I would definitely use this company again for just about anything dealing with doors. I have worked with a lot of contractors for a lot of problems over the years and these guys were the best. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a basement entry door

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

09/13/2017

Went great both times we have used them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of new opener, and repair of old broken opener

07/06/2017

Very professional! Owner was very knowledgable about products he offered. Never tried to up sell. There was a small mix up once they arrived, but was quickly corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install garage door opener.

03/20/2015

they did a good job. It was a little pricey because of the way her garage is built.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Star Garage Door Service installed a garage door opener for my daughter.

CATEGORY garage doors

New installation of doors,operators, some entry doors, some windows, repair - existing doors, operators, gates, gate openers and service all brands

Check, MasterCard, Visa