Comfort Systems Heating & Cooling

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are KCP&L and MGE certified. We do offer financing 6 months deferred intrest with payments....

AFC HEATING & COOLING

AFC Heating and Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC business servicing the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan area for over 55 years. At the current time, we employ 30 people. We specialize in various HVAC activities such as: Residential/Commercial Service, Residential/Commercial New Construction, Residential/Commercial Retrofit and Replacement and Design Build. We service all brands of HVAC equipment. We install major brands including Trane, Lennox, Bryant, GeoComfort, Aprilaire, Honeywell and Mitsubishi. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We also have financing available through Wells Fargo. We are fully licensed and insured.

Offers by AFC HEATING & COOLING on Angie's List

10/10/2017

09/04/2015

The service was fantastic!  They showed up quick!  explained their findings in a way that I could understand.  The gave a quote and scheduled the work right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced "Drop L" on the warm air return.

04/15/2015

They are professional and they take their shoes off at the door. They are on time, courteous and nice. I have been using them for the last 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Comfort Systems Heating & Cooling for heating and air conditioning.

03/13/2015

They were responsive and it seems like they have good skills on what I want them to come out and do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with the outside unit.The air conditioning compressor unit outside had a problem.

06/21/2014

We had issues with our old system (not installed by Comfort Systems). Comfort systems did an excellent job of explaining the problem and giving us options to correct it. They took the time to look at what we really needed and gave us several options. We had one minor glitch and Neil and his staff remedied the issue immediately. I will be using them to do maintenance on our heater and air condition...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comfort systems replaced our heater and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & cooling installation, new construction and service calls,

Duct cleaning