Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

#

Bellflower, MO 63333

Full and Small Renovations on Houses. Inside or Outside. Handyman Work. Current schedule prevents me from doing free estimates or in-home consultations prior to beginning project. Please Claim hourly eCommerce Deal for priority scheduling. CALL! 314 243 4232 for the best hourly quote!...

Handyman Services (132)Lighting (18)Unfinished Carpentry (15)Plumbing (15)Interior Painting (11)Ceiling Fans (11)Electrical (10)Drywall (10)General Remodeling (9)Doors (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)

02/27/2018

Extremely well. Andy is very conscientious, hard working, and prompt. Would absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Wooden Columns on Front Porch and Replacement of Front Yard Light Post

CATEGORY handyman service, lighting, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

02/05/2018

I highly recommend Andy. He was able to fix everything, and he did it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy fixed a variety of things -- drawers, replaced a couple of light fixtures, got new hardware for my closet doors and mounted them, replaced my smoke detectors, put up curtain rods and hung curtains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

01/11/2018

Andy was great. He fixed everything on our long to-do list. We’ll definitely call him next time we need help around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

01/01/2018

It went very well. He listened to what I needed to have done and repeated to be sure he understood. The job was done quickly, thoroughly and I am very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung Roman shades and removed and replaced caulking around outside windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

D

12/11/2017

Andy contacted me. We agreed on a date for the work and I gave him my address. I contacted him the night before and said we had all of the materials for the project. I wanted to confirm he knew the steps would be attached to a brick exterior. He had never asked me any details of the project so I thought we were good to go. The NIGHT BEFORE he was due to show up he told me "I don't have the tool I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed steps added for a new door that had been installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Nope cost was 169 to you and 109 to me after 80$ tool bit i would have had to buy, you said you needed plumbing for exterior faucet moved where another contractor installed a door above. I said not only do I not service webster groves, cause im in warren county, it says what ares in st. louis i cover! But I did not own a 1" inch core bit 80$ too drill through your brick wall . The job you offer wa...

11/20/2017

outstanding! Quick response and quality work including cleanup at a really good price,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fallen tree removed from front yard.

CATEGORY handyman service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

11/19/2017

had some challenges (not his fault), but he got everything taken care of

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
miscellaneous - some drywall; some plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2017

11/15/2017

Andy was very profesional and very quick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new AC vents installed and new power plugs

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

11/14/2017

Went great. Had blinds installed and other tasks. Did great job and am using again for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various jobs around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

11/14/2017

Great! Andy is talented, detail oriented, quality minded, and courteous. He is coming back for more jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door frame repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

House repairs, fully finish basements, kitchens, & baths, painting, drywall, taping, framing, & trim

I do not remove existing toilets anymore, I can install new toilets though. I just hate getting sick cause the toilets being dirty. Janitorial duties, moving furniture unless its easy, picking up dog poop. I dont do roof jobs, or carpet stretching. But I do everything else more likely

Not Applicable