Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

#

Bellflower, MO 63333

Full and Small Renovations on Houses. Inside or Outside. Handyman Work. Current schedule prevents me from doing free estimates or in-home consultations prior to beginning project. Please Claim hourly eCommerce Deal for priority scheduling. CALL! 314 243 4232 for the best hourly quote!...

Handyman Services (132)Lighting (18)Plumbing (15)Unfinished Carpentry (15)Ceiling Fans (11)Interior Painting (11)Drywall (10)Electrical (10)General Remodeling (9)Doors (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)

12/10/2019

They have not honored there deal or called me back and the handyman deal. It’s been weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have not honored there deal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/04/2019

excellent service, excellent job, nice man, reasonable rates!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical, install patio door

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

07/21/2019

I tried to get in touch with him several times and he never responded!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several jobs around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

yeah I moved where my phone wouldn't work for 3.5 weeks , so now I got a carrier and it works. oh well

03/22/2019

Good experience with him. Used him for 3-4 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remidel two bathroom, installed floor, interior painting, installed fixture, bathtub and shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

03/20/2019

He's a very nice young man. He's very good and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted some of the interior of my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

03/20/2019

I've used Andy for a number of things over the years. He's done some very complicated work and some very simple work. Overall I've been very happy with Andy's work, he's fast and has a lot of ability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He recently reconfigured some shelving when we redid several closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

03/20/2019

He works like a dog. If he takes any time off, he never takes more than 20 mins. He completes the job. I can not say enough good about him. Very reasonable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has painted rooms, installed ceiling fans, light fixtures, patched drywall to look like it never had a hole. He has assembled furniture for us. Installed plumbing and faucets. He is my go to guy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

06/06/2018

We had Andy build us a shed under our lake house. We wanted it to match the one we already had. He did an awesome job and doubled our storage space. It looks just like the current one, which is what we wanted. He even fixed additional electrical work that was necessary, but unknown at the beginning of the job. He is great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shed build

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

05/29/2018

Showed up on time. Completed work. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed vent covers and outside light fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

04/23/2018

Andy did a great job. Everything on our To-do list is done. He burned through our list very quickly and was done in about 5 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General home maintenance. Light electrical, installed a new bathroom exhaust fan, fixed a light switch, fixed our squeaky floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

House repairs, fully finish basements, kitchens, & baths, painting, drywall, taping, framing, & trim

I do not remove existing toilets anymore, I can install new toilets though. I just hate getting sick cause the toilets being dirty. Janitorial duties, moving furniture unless its easy, picking up dog poop. I dont do roof jobs, or carpet stretching. But I do everything else more likely

Not Applicable