Master Floors & More LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1760 Burgess Way

Barnhart, MO 63012

Here at Master Floors & More we offer residential and commercial services that specialize in several areas such as Sand and Refinishing, screen and recoating commercial properties such as gymnasium, arobics rooms, etc, professional installation of hardwood floors, stairs, laminate, repairs, subfloor, baseboards, and other trim. (Yes, we will demo and dispose of material for you). We can perform custom work for your home such as designs, borders, distressing, and more! Have you had work done in the past and have your house left a disaster? We take pride in doing a thorough clean up after we are finished. We care about your satisfaction and take it upon ourselves to make sure you are happy. We provide you with reliable job schedules, free estimates, consistent updates on your project, top notch customer service, along with professional workmanship. We have built relationships with all of our clients, and look forward to building one with you....

hardwood flooring (9)flooring (4)woodworking (1)

08/29/2020

They were the first to respond to my requests for quotes and scheduled a visit within a few days. I was given a verbal quote on the spot and later received it in writing. This was very helpful since I had no idea what it cost to refinish floors. I was pleasantly surprised at the cost and only wish I would have done it a long time ago. It was a two day process and the floors turned out great! We wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood and parquet floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

C

06/06/2020

First off, I would like to say that I love my new floors. Michael and his team did a great job with them. They were also very responsive on emails and texts in the beginning of the process. They even picked up all my materials with no extra charge. However, why am I leaving a rating of Fair. Well, after the project was done and all money was exchanged and we parted ways, I started noticing some th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Laminate Floors

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

05/17/2020

Michael worked around our schedule. Given the pandemic and social distancing, he was flexible. Results of the job were excellent. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace carpeting with Hardwood, dining room, staircase and hallway

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

07/08/2019

Michael and his team did an excellent job, and it was a pleasure working with Master Floors & More throughout the entire process. The team updated the entire first floor of our house, which included removing old flooring, installing new hardwood, and refinishing the entire floor to blend seamlessly together. Michael and the team at Master Floors & More were personable and helpful; their work, top ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing and installing hardwood floors

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

06/23/2019

We hired Mike after another’s contractor would not show up to finish the job. He showed us the deficiencies in the other contractor’s work and gave us an estimate to correct and finish the flooring installation. We noticed an improved difference between the flooring he installed compared to the previous contractor. Since we needed immediate help he was able to work us in around other jobs that he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Luxury Vinyl Planking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

I thank you very much for your awesome review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. I'm glad we could be there for you to correct the situation and leave you 100% satisfied. Take care we wish you well!

06/01/2019

Mike came the same day. He was friendly. He got right on the project. He replace two wood planks. he stained it, I honestly could barely tell the difference.it looked like it never happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Burn damage on wood floor

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/06/2019

Michael was terrific. This was an unexpected emergency repair and I couldn't be happier with the service. I got a response within 24 hours of my request for a quote. He arrived on-time, was courteous and professional and was able to make the repairs needed on the spot, and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend Master Floors and More.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair for a water-damaged wood floor in 1/2 bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]for your excellent review and for your business. I'm pleased to know you have been left completely satisfied. It was a pleasure working for you and wish you well.

04/16/2019

It was great service and we dont have complant. They were corteous and professionally done. very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a hardwood floors in two rooms, threshold and tore up the carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

04/12/2019

Very compliant. Impressed with the job. The floors look like new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet pulled

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your time, and your review. I am glad you are satisfied with the outcome. Take care!

04/05/2019

They were quick, meticulous, did a good job and we are very pleased. They cleaned up everything, everything was done professionally and we were very happy. I would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a new flooring for us . hardwood flooring in 3 rooms and a hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

I appreciate your feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]. And thank you for referring your granddaughter [Member Name Removed] to us as well! Im happy to know you all are happy, and satisfied with the work. If your friends come around to wanting the work done, I will gladly give you a discount on the bedrooms since you have been referring Master Floors to everyone.

We offer professional sand and refinishing of hardwood floors and stairs. Also screen and recoating for matinence of floors, gymnasiums, auditoriums and more. Professional installation of hardwood floors, stairs, laminate, vinyl plank, and engineered flooring. Along with installation of trim such as thresholds, baseboard, quarter round, inch round, base shoe, etc. Simple or complex repairs. Tear out and disposal of pre existing floors, stairs, carpet, vinyl, tile, etc.