Ashe & Winkler Restoration

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1683 Marriott Ln

Barnhart, MO 63012

We Have 15 plus years experience in the industry. We have great crews that are fast,professional and friendly. We are flexible on payment options we do not expect money up front we collect a down payment once material is delivered and we start work. Then once job completed we will do a walk around with the customer. Then customer signs off on the job and we collect final payment. We also have experience working with insurance claims and handling them from start to finish. The owners are committed to making every job at the very top regardless of price and or size. Our goal is to make the process painless and easy as possible and then of course to complete above and beyond work. Please give Ashe & Winkler Restoration a call we won't let you down....

roofing (40)gutter installation (14)siding (4)window replacement (2)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)chimney repair (1)garage door repair and installation (1)deck building (1)

08/20/2020

I cannot say enough good things about A&W Restoration. They were professional, informative, responsive, and extremely helpful/patient, they answered all of my questions (there were many I might add). They demonstrate a high quality of workmanship; we are thrilled with the final product (roof repair/replacement and gutter replacement). I would highly recommend A&W Restoration, and will continue to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and replacement, gutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

05/08/2020

They did an amazing job from start to finish! Their crew was amazing; very respectful and quick to get the job done. Zach and Rob were great to work with; they made sure we understood the process with insurance and installation, made great recommendations on the roof and warranty and were very prompt on getting to our job! Would recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

03/15/2020

Great company outstanding customer service and quality of work with very competitive prices most definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

Photo for Ashe & Winkler Restoration - 1683 Marriott Ln, Barnhart, MO - 38446080

04/02/2019

Zack and Rob were excellent contractors to work with. The crew they sent out did a great job installing the roof, and the cleanup during and after install was incredible. I highly recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

02/09/2019

Absolutely no hassles, Zach and Rob came out and we looked at everything that was going to be done together, they explained everything, and their crew executed. Anything I pointed out that needed a little extra attention got fixed right away the way I wanted it, and I couldn't be happier. The crew also did a fantastic job of cleaning up all the debris from the surrounding yard, it was difficult to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof installed on my house and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Definitely appreciate your business and the awesome review. You were a great customer to work with and you made our job easy. We’re glad we could help you and look forward to assisting you in any other projects you may have in the future.

11/07/2018

They advocated for me with my Home Insurance to get it covered. They did an excellent, professional job and finished in one day. Any time I contacted them they responded the same day. The roof looks great! I am picky and not easily impressed, but I was 100 % satisfied and impressed with ASHE & WINKLER RESTORATION !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm Damaged Roof Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

08/17/2018

A&W representatives were very professional and provided us with a clear explanation of the damage and the options for repair. A&W worked directly with our home insurance company to verify the full cost of the roof replacement and that it would be fully covered under our insurance policy. The roof was replaced in one day. Their was a minor issue with the quality of the fascia that was replaced on o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted A&W to provide a quote to repair a leak around a roof vent pipe. A&W inspected the roof and recommended that we replace the roof due to extensive hail damage that had accumulated over the past 5-6 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

05/02/2018

Our experience with Ashe & Winkler Restoration was wonderful and the process was flawless from beginning to end. Zach was a true professional as he promptly answered all of our questions and ensured we were happy with the work being completed. Zach worked well with our insurance company and made helpful recommendations regarding each of the improvements that needed to be made. I spent many hours r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement, New Chimney, New Gutters, Soffit Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

02/07/2018

extremely well. one of the co-owners was very helpful in dealing w/the ins. co. they did the job exactly when promised, cleaned up the yard, hauled all the debris away, and did everything we wanted or expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement due to hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

C

12/25/2017

The gentleman seemed more interested in the hail damage and me getting an insurance inspection to verify damage so he could replace the roof. No repairs, no inside look for leaks, no pictures of damage with summary report In other words, they did not provide what was offered

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect roof for leaks, repair any found, claulking, etc. Check for interior leaks provide photos of ares in need of repair...all outlined in offer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] this is zach ashe with Ashe & winkler we want to apologize for lack of communication on the roof maintenance package. I spoke to our rep he said couldn't find the leak on the roof. We would like to look a the property again for you make sure it was done properly and provide a clearer understanding of what was going on. Please at your convenience contact me at 636-692-8017....

We do any exterior work on your home siding,gutters,roofing,fascia board,windows,doors,etc... We also stain decks and paint siding. we also do interior painting and drywall patch work.

We can do anything!