Abiding Locksmith & Door Service

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Abiding Locksmith and Door service is a family owned and operated locksmith company serving Jefferson County, St. Francois County, St. Charles, Saint Louis and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our quality, integrity and professionalism. Our services include residential, commercial, and auto locksmith services -- as well as the sale and installation of doors and hardware -Please see our services page for more details. At Abiding we strive to give you our very best in the personal care and experience that you deserve! Abiding Locksmith & Door Service is owner operated. We are certified, licensed, insured, & bonded. Billing is usually done the same day that the service is provided with some exceptions....

AA Key & Lock Service

For fastest service call our number! We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. Our award winning company has over 40 years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your locksmith project. Our highly trained technicians will offer a fast and reliable service. We offer services for your entire auto, residential, or commercial security and lock requirements.You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! Additional phone numbers - (314) 432-7191, (314) 831-2300, (314) 487-4874, (636) 394-4613 & (314) 968-5108. We have locations in Creve Coeur, Ladue, Maryland Heights, Olivetti, St. Ann, and Overland, and St. Louis. Road Services: 7am - 10pm - 7 Days a Week

Award 2019

09/07/2011

Jim was so great.  He came out in the evening for an emergency lock change.  He took his time, was very polite and made sure that I didn't have any other questions.  I was very thankful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim came out in the evening to change my door locks for my house

05/05/2011

They were able to come out and complete the job the very next day.  Excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company came out to repair a lock that had failed.  The lock has the same key as a number of other locks in the home so it had to be repaired/replaced so that the same key still operated the lock.  the door was slightly warped due to extreme winter weather.  the hinges were tightened, the lock replaced and now the system works flawlessly.  They were prompt, courteous, and I have already referred them to another real estate agent.

07/17/2010

He was wonderful. He was very professional and took his time even though it was 10 PM at night. Was careful to ask if he could do anything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing the locks on all the outside doors in my house.

03/26/2009

The original locksmith I called told me he would not go to Jefferson county and recommeded this company. I called and made the appointment and he was very prompt. Explained why he was doing what he did. He asked me how many keys I wanted and he did not leave until he made sure that each key worked in all the locks. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have the locks changed on a house I just moved into and have them all keyed to one key

CATEGORY locksmith

24 HOUR SERVICE, LOCKOUTS, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOCK INSTALLATION SALES AND REPAIR, MORTISE, DEADBOLT & KEY IN KNOB LOCKS. LOCKS REKEYED, MASTER KEYED & DECODED. ELECTRIC LATCH & KEYPAD LOCKS, FULL MASTER KEY SYSTEMS, FILE CABINETS, DESKS ETC. SAFE DEPOSIT BOX LOCKS, SAFE COMBINATION CHANGES, KEY DUPLICATING & CODE CUTTING, DOOR INSTALLATION SERVICE & REPIAR, DOOR HARDWARE INSTALLATION, DOOR HINGE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT & MORE

Ask for details.