Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine

Angie's List since November 2014

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

04/20/2015

She is an internist at Mercy Medical and very capable. I've been going to that practice for around 8 years. She just took great care of me and made sure that I got back from my problems. She is very good and she has a very close relationship with her patients and she is very positive and pleasant in nature. The office runs smoothly and as soon as you step in the office, you can sense that everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I meet Dr. Tracy M. Riordan there.

04/20/2015

He is very good and he has got the skills. I had a huge kidney stone that caused my kidney to go into a failure. It was difficult stone to address and it clogged everything up there and he did a beautiful job. He used scopes and robotics to get it out and got me back at my feet. I heard that he left St. John's Hospital and they did everything they can to get him back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Anglo is the urologist there.

CATEGORY urologist

03/09/2015

He takes his time with people and he knows what he is doing. You go in there and get a good thorough examine. I like the quality he provides. He has always helped me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up.

02/11/2015

Sometimes, the information does not get on Doctor Fischer's record. Otherwise, everything is just fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Robert Fischer.

12/17/2014

She is on leave right now, so I'm not sure when she will be back. She and all the other members on her staff listen. The facility is nice and clean. There is a pharmacy in the same building where I can get my prescriptions filled. There is a place where I can stop for coffee if I want. Overall, it's pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. King at the Mercy Clinic.