MAIDEN VOYAGE BRIDAL

Angie's List since June 2003

B Rated | 4 Reviews

06/17/2012

We gave our price range and type of dress wanted. The samples they brought out were in our budget. She tried on about 12 dresses. They were very friendly and patient with us. We ended up purchasing the 2nd dress she tried on. We were pleased with our experience there and will return for alterations and accessories!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were searching for a Wedding gown for my daughter.

D

01/24/2005

WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I ALREADY HAD MY WEDDING GOWN AND I WAS JUST IN NEED OF A HEAD PIECE AND BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES, I NO LONGER HAD ANY OF THE SALES WOMEN'S ATTENTION. I WAS DIRECTED TO THE DRESSES AND NEVER SPOKE TO ANOTHER SALES PERSON. THEIR PRICES WERE MUCH HIGHER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER STORES THAT I HAD VISITED AND I DID NOT FEEL THAT MY EXPERIENCE SHOPPING THERE WAS WORTH THE PRICE DIFFERENCE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I DID NOT ACTUALLY PURCHASE ANYTHING THERE, ALTHOUGH MY BRIDAL PARTY AND I DID GO AND LOOK AT BOTH BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES AND HEAD PIECES.

06/09/2004

THE DRESS TURNED OUT WELL, BUT THE STAFF WASN'T ALWAYS THE GREATEST AFTER MY DRESS WAS ORDERED. THEY WEREN'T ALWAYS COURTEOUS WITH THE BRIDESMAIDS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WEDDING DRESS AND ALTERATIONS.

06/05/2003

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PURCHASED AND ALTERED BRIDAL GOWN.

BRIDAL SHOP, ALTERATIONS.