Blue Chip Pest Services

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since April 2014

We are a family owned pest control company that is in our third generation of serving the St. Louis area. We have been protecting homes and businesses in St. Louis since 1959. We have 3 offices in the area in St. Peters, Ballwin, and Fenton....

N/A
CMM Wildlife Removal LLC

I have over 29 years of experience dealing with nuisance wildlife wildlife in and around the house including: raccoons, squirrels, skunks, opossums, snakes, moles, and coyotes. I serve the entire St. Louis Area. My rates are reasonable and I can be in most places in under an hour. Let me handle your nuisance wildlife problems.

10/29/2017

Good job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bug spray and mice control

09/20/2017

08/17/2016

C

05/31/2016

After an initial attempt at trapping, all they did was drop two baited worms in tunnels and drive off. The area impacted by moles in my yard has doubled, I have no evidence they were in any way successful, and they simply planned to stop by once a month and drop more bait in. They were VERY RESPONSIVE to my calls. Excellent customer service. But they were WHOLLY INEFFECTIVE at mole control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I walked the yard with their technician to spot mole tunnels. He said I had likely just two moles, that they have extensive runs. He set four traps and removed them a week later (having caught no moles). He then baited some runs. They were set to come back each month (for $129, I think) to re-bait runs. Meanwhile, the area that had moles doubled in size. Every time I saw some new tunnels, I called. They would send someone right out to bait two tunnels and drive away.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Residential & commercial pest control, rodent control, termite programs, mole programs, flying insect control, wildlife management, bird abatement & mosquito treatments