Ballwin Dental Care

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2008

Formerly known as: Robert A Schrameyer DDS --- There are 3 doctors at this site. We are a general practice specializing in preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry....

Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Award 2019

05/03/2017

They were very friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cavity filled

02/22/2016

They always do a great job; I take my whole family here, and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cleaning for my husband's teeth.

CATEGORY denture labs

09/10/2015

I had never been there but they got us right in. Explained what needs to be done in language I understood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toothache

02/28/2015

I'm really glad we did because they are GREAT, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The office is clean, cheerful, and comforting. All of the Dentist and Hygienists are very professional, while still being comfortable with my kids.  When I broke a wisdom tooth, they saw me the same day, and arranged for me to see an orthodontic surgeon within a few days. I am really happy with their servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a Family Dentist and started going to Ballwin Dental because they are close to our house.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

05/26/2014

Dr. Dan and Chelsy worked hard to make me as comfortable as possible and to get through the procedure quickly, which I really appreciated. My whole family now goes to Ballwin Dental Care and I would absolutely recommend them to others seeking a new dental practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my second visit to Ballwin Dental Care; I was there to get two fillings following my initial exam, x-rays, and cleaning earlier in the month.  Both experiences were great; the staff and doctors are all very friendly and accommodating, plus I hardly had to wait at all.

CATEGORY dentists

Preventive, Restorative, and Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign Clear Braces, Implants, Extractions, Root Canals (periodontics), Fillings, Whitening, Relaxation Dentistry (nitrous oxide)

Oral Surgery