Assistance Home Care

N/A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

53 Clarkson Rd

Ballwin, MO 63011

When it comes to home care, DON'T SETTLE! We offer 4 neighborhood locations serving the St. Louis area in South County, Mid County, West County and St. Charles County. Family owned & operated. Our service improves the lives of seniors & those in need by providing senior care right at home that is personalized, professional, dependable & respectful. Assistance Home Care specializes in Alzheimer's Care & Movement Disorder Care. We provide the best independent in home care solutions with our hourly, overnight & 24 hour "round the clock" home care. To help seniors age in place &remain at home, we provide trained, Alzheimer's &Movement Disorder experienced, compassionate & dependable in home caregivers at affordable rates. Our home health aides provide our clients with loving personal care to help them remain independent, safe & make their lives easier. Whether at home, in a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home, we offer a helping hand with a full spectrum of private duty home care needs. Clients can retain their independence, while their families have the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe & well cared for. It also enables you to enjoy your own time again while decreasing stress levels & improving the quality of the time you spend together. Our goal is to provide the absolute best in home care St. Louis has to offer. We are available whenever you need us day or night, with our 24/7 on call assistance. ---- Additional email: info@assistancehomecarestlouis.com ---- Additional addresses: Mid County Office located at 9893 Manchester Rd. Saint Louis, MO 63119 *** St Charles Office located at 2234 Bluestone Dr. Saint Charles, MO 63303 *** West County Office located at 53A Clarkson Rd Ballwin, MO. 63011 *** South County Office located at 2256 South Lindbergh Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63123....

Home Healthcare - In-home Services (5)Home Care - Personal Care Attendants (3)Home Healthcare - Independent Living (2)Longterm Care - Assisted Living (1)

04/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stayed with my mother for a four-hour shift so we could go to a meeting. It went very well. |

CATEGORY independent living

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

07/08/2015

After our initial evaluation, we set up 3 appointments so that we could "interview" caregivers. Either Chrissy or Sally accompanied the candidate to the appointment. We were able to interview and interact with the person. Chrissy and/or Sally contacted us to get our thoughts about the meeting. We ended up choosing one person for the lead caregiver and the other 2 will be on the backup team.  My mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a company to provide in home assistance for my Mom. My mom contacted the office and spoke with Alan. They scheduled an in home evaluation for the next week. My mom and I met with Sally and Chrissy. They were very informative and patiently answered all of our questions. They are both very friendly and helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2013

07/08/2015

Marge needed a good deal of care and walking. She has progressed to the point where she needs little care now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From 5/2013 to 6/7/2013: Mostly sitting at night, occ-24 hours for two days and part time days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2013

07/08/2015

Jasmine  from administration brought three people for me to interview. I chose one. It has gone well and I am kept informed of changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Makes meal, watches dog, helps out with breakfast, gets my mail, washes my hair, light housework, laundry and grocery shops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2013

06/20/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY assisted living, independent living

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2013

06/13/2013

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2013

03/13/2013

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2013

Care for aging parents, Alzheimer's, movement disorder, dementia care , elder care, home health care, hospice care and respite care & vehicle transport.