Shelby Roofing & Exteriors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4011 W Outer Rd

Arnold, MO 63010

Shelby Roofing & Exteriors is a complete exterior company offering Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Windows, Gutter Systems and more. We have been in business for over 30+ years servicing the entire state of Missouri. We service both residential and commercial clients alike. We are Fully Insured to give you the customer a peace of mind. We have an on call emergency response team for when catastrophe strikes your home....

roofing (52)gutter installation (19)siding (8)chimney repair (5)skylight installation (4)interior painting (2)window replacement (1)

05/18/2020

Very pleased! The job was finished in a timely manner and turned out fantastic. We refer them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter, soffit, and facia replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

01/30/2020

I was very pleased with the work done. From start to finish the communication with Christian was excellent. They did a great job on the roof, no more leaks! Was sent pictures before and after the job, which I really liked. They did an amazing job on the cleanup too! I will definitely hire them again . They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

01/08/2020

Perfect! No short cuts taken. Fixed to the highest standard with pictures of both the problem as well as the phases of the fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find and fix 2 separate leaks in a 7 year old roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

12/26/2019

Very well. Communication was good, sent pictures of the repairs for my records

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof shingles on a one story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

11/19/2019

EXCELLENT from start to finish!! Adam, Josh, & Melissa were professional, helpful, & willing to work with me to get the work done & understand all my concerns!!! Don't hesitate to call Shelby Roofing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof with all the bells & whistles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/05/2019

The Shelby Roofing Sales Rep arrived at my home promptly for our scheduled appointment. He measured my gutters, discussed options, and provided me with a bid within one 20 minute visit. The crew cleaned my gutters, inspected for any damage, installed the gutter guards, and cleaned up all debris. I would highly recommend Shelby Roofing to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Guards

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

11/04/2019

They were on time and actually finished sooner that expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

D

09/10/2019

I did not Use them due to their bid being $2,500.00 where three other bids were $1,475 or under. Totally out of range with other Angies list providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], We had received a phone call from your phone number this afternoon asking to fax over our signed contract to hire Shelby Roofing for services. During that phone call we explained that sometimes faxes do not come through but we would gladly have Adam, your representative, personally come pick up the contract from you. We believe we have provided the most professional & person...

09/09/2019

I cannot say enough good things about Shelby Roofing and Exteriors. Even though our job was an Insurance Claim, they were very professional and willing to work with us from the very start. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, (3) Pieces of Guttering, (2) Bathroom Ceilings Painted, New Chimney Chase Cover

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Photo for Shelby Roofing & Exteriors - 4011 W Outer Rd, Arnold, MO - 38097305

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/26/2019

It went really well. Most folks don't have these services done all the time, and Adam and his crew did their best to help us through the project with the least amount of stress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on trim, fascia and soffit.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Thank you for providing feedback. We truly appreciate your response & look forward to working with you in the future!

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Windows, Gutter Systems & Gutter Protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard