Butler Painting And Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2468 Villa Dr.

Arnold, MO 63010

Family owned, fully insured business established in 1995. We have been a father and son team since 2011 with few employees, which allows us to keep that personal touch our customers love. We offer free estimates and over 30 years of combined experience!...

interior painting (26)home remodeling (8)wallpaper removal (3)tile installation (3)drywall repair (3)home remodeling (3)door installation (2)picture framing (1)plaster (1)house painting (1)flooring (1)basement remodeling (1)

12/04/2018

Excellent job throughout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed floor Tile in two bathrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

12/04/2018

It went wonderful, will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tiling backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

03/02/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

01/26/2017

Bryan did an excellent job from start to finish. He was very responsive to calls and texts. He kept the work area clean and was pleasant to interact with. He was able to finish the job in a couple of days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of a great room, finished basement, and fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

12/28/2016

Bryan was very accommodating. He made himself available on a rush and we are truly grateful. He finished the job in one day. Very professional and respectful. Always returned phone calls, emails and texts promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a full bath and finished basement.

COST $726.75

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

Thank you for the positive review. I am glad we were able to take care of it on such short notice! It was a pleasure and we truly appreciate your business.

12/16/2016

Great job. Extremely professional. Great attention to detail. Great to work with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bryan and his team painted our entire home. Upstairs and full finished basement, with vaults.b

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

Thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate your business, give us a call any time.

03/10/2016

Thanks so much for doing such a great job in my house! I am not only pleased with the excellent paint job, but you were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. You were helpful and flexible, cheerful and responsive to my questions and concerns.  I was extremely pleased with the quality of his work and the tidiness of his workmanship. I have asked him to come back and paint our upstairs bathr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Butler demonstrated professionalism  from the moment he called me to schedule the appointment. He was always courteous and friendly.He arrived on the agreed date and time, worked diligently until the work was completed. He maintained a very clean and safe work environment without leaving a single sign of paint. He took time to setup all precautions to protect my property before starting a job.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. You were also a pleasure to work with and we are glad everything met your expectations!

02/05/2016

Fantastic! They came on very short notice and got the work completed in one day, which in turn helped me sell my house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drywall repair and remodeled our master bedroom. They also did some regrouting around our bathtub

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, wallpaper removal, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2016

Thank you for the review Ms [Member Name Removed], and thank you for your loyalty to Butler Painting. Always a pleasure doing business with you!

01/27/2016

Butler Painting did another great job for my family and I! We are are so grateful to have a company that we can call and rely on! They are always on time, cheerful, and professional. My family has hired them repeatedly for many jobs and would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider tore out sliding glass door and installed french doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

Thank you for the positive review, we are grateful for your family's loyalty as customers, and glad you are happy with the results!

01/27/2016

Butler Painting was a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and showed up on time. I am very pleased with their work. I would HIGHLY recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider painted bedroom and bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2015

Thank you again for another positive review, and the loyalty to our business! We are honored to be your go-to company, and are glad to see that you are pleased with the results.

Home remodeling and painting. Basement finishing, kitchen and bath remodeling, new deck or existing deck restoration, siding, ceramic tile, laminate, and hardwood flooring, interior doors, exterior entry doors, wood graining and stain steel doors.

Roofing, hvac.