Butler Painting And Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2468 Villa Dr.

Arnold, MO 63010

Family owned, fully insured business established in 1995. We have been a father and son team since 2011 with few employees, which allows us to keep that personal touch our customers love. We offer free estimates and over 30 years of combined experience!...

Interior Painting (26)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (8)Drywall (3)General Remodeling (3)Ceramic Tile (3)Wallpaper Removal (3)Doors (2)Framing (1)Basement Remodeling (1)Exterior Painting (1)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Plaster (1)

10/20/2019

Bryan does excellent work, is professional, takes pride in the work and is very reasonable priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Basement remodeled.

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/16/2019

We were very happy with the entire project. We would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal and painting of kitchen and hallway

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

07/30/2019

He was very professional. He did an outstanding job. He was very easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted and completed it exactly how I wanted! I would highly recommend him for any job. He's amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

03/15/2019

Brian Butler did an excellent job in remodeling our bathroom. The demolition was done in a very tidy and professional manner and the new shower pan and tile were installed within the next two days. The marble vanity top we purchased from a big box store had some problems with the wooden base supporting the marble and Brian reworked the base, making the top fit perfectly on the new vanity. We are o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

12/10/2018

Outstanding!! Butler painting was awesome Bryan is so professional my question to anyone looking for hiring someone why would you not hire them! Definitely rehiring them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal painting walls ceiling painted wall repair

CATEGORY plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband and I look forward to working with you again in the future. - Bryan

03/11/2018

Outstanding work from start to finish. When Bryan came to the house to provide an estimate, I was glad to learn he would be one of the two persons painting my home since he seemed very easygoing and knowledgeable. Both Bryan and his colleague, Rick, clearly knew their stuff, and worked very efficiently together, completing the painting in less time than was originally stated. I liked that they too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and hallways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Bryan Butler

08/24/2017

Excellent and professional. Painting was done as promised with excellent results. When finished, total cleanup of all work areas. WILL use this company again when getting house ready to sell in a few weeks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting with prep included.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

07/20/2017

I honestly don't remember the cost they quoted me for. It wasn't a bad price. I just ended up trying to paint it myself because I was trying to save money. It was a really good quote, just painting it myself was cheaper. He seemed really nice and really responsive. It was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I may have called them for an estimate, but I didn't use them. It was for interior wall painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

03/02/2017

The siding looks beautiful! They did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to put siding on our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

02/08/2017

It went great! He set up a little paint booth and sprayed the metal doors and they now look like they came from the factory that way. The rec / family room looks very nice - the coat is smooth with no splatters or over runs. I would hire Steve and Brian again, and would recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting front door, rec / family room, and metal doors going to the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

Home remodeling and painting. Basement finishing, kitchen and bath remodeling, new deck or existing deck restoration, siding, ceramic tile, laminate, and hardwood flooring, interior doors, exterior entry doors, wood graining and stain steel doors.

Roofing, hvac.