Arnold Injury & Rehabilitation Center

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We are a full service Chiropractic Clinic. We offer a combination of therapies to our patients, including Chiropractic Adjustments, Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy, and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. We offer all of these services under one roof so you, the patient, does not have to go to multiple offices to receive all of the services you need to get you out of pain. Because of this, patients tend to improve faster and have their pain stay away for longer or permanently. If you have spinal or upper/lower extremity pain, call us to find out if we can help you. We accept most major Health Insurance Plans including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, GHP, Mercy, Healthlink, Medicare, and many others....

Mid-America Spine & Rehab

Mid America Spine and Rehab has been in business for 27 years, providing full Chiropractic and Physical Therapy services to patients throughout the St. Louis region. Our offices are conveniently located for quick access at the South West corner of the intersection of I 270 and Manchester Road in Old Des Peres Square. We provide one of the most comprehensive Websites available, to inform, advise and educate our patients on the information necessary to understand and make full use of the Chiropractic approach to good health. Our office also provides a full time professionally trained and licensed Physical Therapist. Licensed in Sports Medicine, we have had the privilege of serving members of the St. Louis area athletic teams, including the Rams, the Cardinals and St.Louis Blues. We also are one of the best sources of high quality dietary supplements and vitamins as well as the best equipment and supplies for sleeping disorders. We accept most insurance.

09/30/2013

Excellent! Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coupon/deal for massage and evaluation. Was evaluated by Dr. Hill. He was very thorough and friendly. I did not need any adjustments. I then had a one hour massage and was very satisfied. I now receive daily updates from the office via email and find them to be very informative. I would give Dr. Hill and his staff an A+.

CATEGORY chiropractor, massage therapy

05/02/2013

Yes, I will go back to them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've gone here for a year. Adjustment to my back. Concentrates on problem areas.

CATEGORY chiropractor

04/12/2013

There are just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about them. All the staff is really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been doing stuff for my back; he has realigned my back. I've also had massages there too and she's really good.

CATEGORY chiropractor, massage therapy

04/12/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My back was bothering me so they adjusted it. I only went there one time but it was fine.

CATEGORY chiropractor

We provide the following services: Chiropractic Adjustments, Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, Accept most major Health Insurances.

NA