1st Call Heating & A/C Services LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Pay by Visa, Master Card, Cash or Check. Call for service and mention Angies list for a $10.00 discount off of any service or $100.00 off any installation over $1000.00....

Total Comfort

386  REVIEWS
Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angie's List

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tried to complete the job without being licensed in my area. When they realized they would have to call 811 and report the job and have lines marked, he became impossible to reach. I got the job done using a local plumber.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with someone in your area but it wasn't my company. We are located in Zimmerman mn, along way from Alabama. Please pay closer attention to who your reviewing in the future.

02/15/2013

He returns calls quickly, and he gets things done. He is excellent! If my husband is gone, I call him and I always feel comfortable when he is around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has removed a bird and a bat out of my furnace (separate times). He just installed a brand new unit for us, it was difficult and unusual and he worked with the city to make sure it was all done correctly. We are very confident with work!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service most brands of forced Air Furnaces, Unit Heaters, Air exchangers, Central Air Conditioners, and Gas Water Heaters. Install Rheem / Ruud, Reznor, EWC Zoning equipment, April Air and Honeywell. Gassing too appliances, certifying equipment, basement hvac rough ins and finishes. Contractor in Zimmerman, MN. Call (763) 856-0456.

Anything oil, Geo Thermo, Heat Pumps, Fire places