reVISION Consultants LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1651 Deephaven Drive

Woodbury, MN 55129

reVISION Consultants is a Twin Cities based interior decorating, design and organizing company that offers a complete range of services. We believe that our ability to listen to our clients is the key to our success. We work side by side with our clients during the design process to create a space that reflects who they are and what they love. reDECORATE - reDESIGN - reORGANIZE. Contact us today to discuss your next project....

interior design (31)home and garage organizing (6)closet design (3)home staging (2)home remodeling (1)

10/15/2019

Michelle and Susan had already done a terrific job with planning out our main floor re-model. We turned to them for our tired 80's style basement. reVision offered high quality, cost-effective and modern elements that satisfied both my wife and I on our goals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated Basement - Remodel of tired 80's look

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Photo for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 38172453

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was fun to work with you both again on your basement and we are happy we met your goals!

09/05/2019

I'm absolutely thrilled with everything and how it turned out. They had innovative ideas. One thing I loved is that they stayed within my budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me remodel our main level and my son's room.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thanks! It was fun to work with you both and pull together all of our ideas. We are so happy you are thrilled with the results.

08/21/2019

Very good and they have an excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me re-designed my whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Thank you! It was great working with you to re-design your home - we enjoyed being part of all elements!

08/15/2019

Michelle and Susan are great! They hoped us choose colors and furnishings for our home. They listened to us, worked with what we had and helped us find what we needed. They also totally organized my sewing room. They work quickly, keep costs down and are just so helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY closet systems, interior designers, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Thank you! It was fun working with you both on your various projects!

02/20/2019

Michelle and Susan completely transformed our bedroom. We were ready to update the decor and furniture, but were not sure where/how to start. We also wanted the bedroom to look good with the rest of the house, much of which Michelle and Susan had previously redesigned. Michelle and Susan chose options for paint color, furniture, bedding, art, lighting and accessories. We love our new bedroom! It i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom Redesign & Redecorate

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was fun to come back and work with you again. We're glad you love the new bedroom!

02/12/2019

reVision Consultants were great to work with. They asked great questions to help them understand our "style". They gave us many options to look at and were not offended if we did not choose one of theirs. They continued to guide us along the process with each selection and were able to tie everything together through out the main level of our home. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design Consulting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Thank you! We enjoyed working with both of you!

06/13/2018

Michelle and Susan provide truly outstanding design service. They helped us to refresh our family room and one of our bedrooms by selecting new furniture to replace outdated pieces, suggesting new paint colors, and finding the perfect accessories to tie everything together. All of their work was impressive, especially their skill in arranging wall art and styling bookshelves. They are extremely or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior decorating (selected paint colors, furniture, and accessories); also selected paint colors for exterior trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was fun refreshing your areas for you!

05/01/2018

We needed some serious help in lightly remodeling and decorating our recently purchased home, which hadn't been updated for decades. We hired reVISION Consultants after interviewing a couple other decorators, and they completely exceeded our expectations in every way. MIchelle and Susan set the standard in their professionalism, design expertise, and punctuality. Thanks to them, we were able to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation for paint color, countertop, backsplash tile, cabinet hardware, lighting, and decoration selections.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thanks Matt! It was great working with you both and we are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. We hope to work with you again in the future.

04/28/2018

I could not have been more happy and satisfied with every piece they found and hung for us. They brought items out for us to look at and it was not a problem if something had to be returned because it wasn't the right choice for us. I loved everything they picked out and the two women were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two bedrooms and an entryway that needed updating with artwork for the walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you are pleased with the new pieces of art, we think they look great.

04/27/2018

Michelle and Susan helped me choose fabric for new furniture, and paint colors for the interior of my home. My hope was to freshen up and update my 30 year old home, and I was very happy with the end result. I was feeling overwhelmed with the task of choosing paint colors for 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, kitchen, dining, living room, family room and laundry room. They made the process stress free, and I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation for interior paint colors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with you and it was fun selecting new colors to update your home.

reDECORATE Service Can Include: Color Consultation; Interior reDesign & Decorating; Space / Floor Planning; Concept Boards; Fabric Selections; Furniture Placement; Furniture & Decor Shopping; Art Placement; Finishing Touch Accessorizing. reDESIGN Service Can Include: Color Consultation; Space / Floor Planning; Flooring; Countertops; Fixtures; Lighting; Paint colors; Tile / Grout. reORGANIZE Service Can Include: Space Planning; Clutter Control; Storage Solutions Recommendations.

NA