Affordable Building LLC

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2014

I am an S-corporation licensed with the State of Minnesota with license #BC215194. I have been in business for 22 years providing almost all remodeling & renovation services. I do all the work myself with no employees. I do specialize in working with a homeowner if they want to do part of the work of a project themselves. Service area covered: Woodbury & surrounding areas, 7 county metro area, western Wisconsin....

Roof to Deck Restoration

We clean, stain and restore exterior wood such as decks, fences, porches, and cedar shake roofs. We design and install Christmas and Event Lighting. During the winter months we remove Ice Dams from roofs. We carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance. We are certified in wood restoration by the Power Washers of North America and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone line is 763-559-1832. DBA- Renew Services, Inc., RTD Ice Dam Removal, RTD Power Washing, RTD Services, RTD Snow Plowing, Roof to Deck Decoration. Additional phone number- 1-877-687-3639

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed french patio door and 2 windows.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

11/06/2014

Alan came to meet with us to help decide what we wanted the porch to look like. He was very good in helping us put our ideas together. He came back in about a week to go over the plans and estimate with us. He explained how he would construct the porch and how long it would take. He was neat and professional in his work. . When he left at the end of the day the construction site was cleaned up. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan add a screen porch on our house and replaced 2 patio doors.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I also enjoyed having you call me back to finish your basement, reroof your house, build a garden shed & repair your water damage.

10/27/2014

His work has always been  excellent. He is very careful and leaves the work area clean. His prices are reasonable and he has a great personality and is very amiable. I would gladly recommend Alan to anyone needing home repair or remodel. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan installed a new service door and molding around the door. He also reattached my electric meter to the house. Alan has done a number of projects at my house over the past 5 years including finishing a basement, painting, replacing toilets and repairing bathroom grout.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Thank You for choosing me to work with. I appreciate you calling me back numerous times for the other projects. Installing the kitchen cabinets & countertops when I finished your basement was a highlight of the job.

Remodeling, renovations & additions. Decks, porches, sheds & garages. Siding. Roofing. Windows & doors.

Taping drywall. Masonry. Electrical. Plumbing.