Folie Roofing

Angie's List since January 2014

Roofing...

Gene's of Apple Valley Construction

With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your homes and business back to normal as soon as possible. Call us today to see how we can best meet your construction needs.

10/04/2016

I am very happy to have the roof fixed. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find someone so late in a very rainy summer. Folie Roofing fit my job in to their busy schedule. I was given an accurate estimate. The work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof leak fixed.

04/21/2016

Excellent.  Roofing crew showed up 15 minutes earlier than appointment, completed reroofing in 10-hr single day, and did an excellent job of clean-up and removal of all old materials. Great group of respectful workers !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old existing asphalt shingles/roof with new 50-yr asphalt shingles/roofing.

04/11/2016

Started when said & also completed as stated. Very good workers-steady working & also on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Roofed & also refined-removed old shingles & old siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

04/05/2016

Folie roofing, Very professional, showed up when scheduled on time. Finished the job in a timely manner. His crew also did a great cleanup job at the job site when they were finished. Very reputable individual he stands by his word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed my home.

03/28/2016

It went as it should Have used this contractor on numerous jobs over last 10 years one of best roofers I have ever worked with Highly reccomend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed shingles on new roof

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing installation & repairs.