CoMitted 365 Roofing & Exteriors

• Trade License Number
  • RR752355

225 34th Ave S

Waite Park, MN 56387

We are a full service licensed roofing contractor that has been in the industry for generations. We are a family owned company that has a passion for handling residential, commercial and multifamily home projects. Reliability starts at the top! We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication with all roofing needs. We are organized and excel on completing projects in a timely manner. We will be sure to stay focused on timelines and quality. We want you to have as much fun with this experience as we do! ...

roofing (13)

05/15/2020

Mitch and Cody are excellent to work with. They even met with the adjuster. Their crew was very professional and clean up perfect. Kevin

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ReRoof house and attached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/15/2020

Mitch, Cody, and their entire team were fantastic to work with. Here are the five reason why CoMitted 365 Roofing earned an A rating from me: Professional: Mitch was on time, responsive, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process from the initial call to the final inspection. Commitment: We asked tons of questions, called frequently, and requested a lot of samples. We were always treated resp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ReRoof 65 sq of shingles on house and attached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/04/2020

We had our roof replaced due to hail damage. They were very easy to work with, they did exactly what they said they would do. The work was completed in one day and they did a very good job with clean up . I would highly recommend using them to do roofing work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

04/04/2020

The team was professional and walked me step by step through the process. Everything was laid out nicely. When I needed something or had a question, they answered my call right away. My house was done in a timely manner. The end product looks amazing and helped market my house with the new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2020

04/03/2020

Very professional from beginning to end. The workers were all very respectful and conciencios, on time. The job was done with first grade workmanship and done in time and the mess was cleaned up completely. I would recommend this Co. To everyone needing a quality roofing job done. Thanks guys for your good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Photo for CoMitted 365 Roofing & Exteriors - 225 34th Ave S, Waite Park, MN - 38482452

04/03/2020

Good job done well cleanup was good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

06/17/2019

This company was very professional. They explained all my questions and met all my needs. They showed me all the options along with pricing. The service was prompt and done well. Great company and would reccomend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

05/22/2019

Went very well! Super professional workers, and completed house and garage in one day. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof on house and detached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Thank you for the review much appreciated.

05/22/2019

They were very easy to work with. They started and finished in one day and the house looks amazing! Very happy with their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Thank you for your review it's much appreciated.

05/22/2019

Noticed my roof was leaking so I called them and asked them if they could come out and take a look at it and figure out why it was leaking. Within a few hours they stopped out and took a look at it. Ended up being quite a few things needing repairs. They gave me a quote to do the entire roof, was very happy with the way it turned out. Cleaned everything up very nicely looked amazing and no longer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leaking roof!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

We offer all your roofing needs! Re-Roofs, New Construction Roofing. We are a Preferred Contractor through Owens Corning. We offer 50 year warranties on our shingles we apply to your house!

Contact us for more info.

Check, PayPal