Hoffman Cooling & Heating

A40 REVIEWS

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2004

5660 Memorial Ave N Suite 2

Stillwater, MN 55082

We do not work on boilers or radiators! Hoffman Cooling & Heating is a full-service Minneapolis and St. Paul heating and air conditioning company known for their lightning-fast service, professionalism, and efficiency. We have been proudly serving the twin cities since 1970, we strive to deliver the best customer experience possible with our fast, friendly and honest service!!! We offer 24/7 service 365 days a year!! We know what it takes to get the job done and to do it well. We have tenured, honest professionals working with our customers delivering fast and friendly service....read our reviews all over the internet!! You may also see our billboards all over the twin cities, just look for the orange & teal offers!!! Call us today and I guarantee you won't go wrong....

Heating and Air Conditioning (40)Uncategorized (1)Water Heaters (1)

12/17/2019

What a wonderful surprise to have such an experienced Craftsman take care of my furnace after many dissapointments due to hiring big name companies with little to no knowledge of my furnace type. True craftsmanship and professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fuel oil furnace tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, we pride ourselves on our work and our glad to hear you enjoyed your experience using [Member Name Removed]!

12/06/2019

Great communication and responsiveness. Service technician arrived on time, worked quickly and explained the work and other things I should consider without being pushy. Very positive overall experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Hoffman!

12/04/2019

Very professional, on time, courteous, and job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace replacement and extend heat to sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the business and are glad your enjoyed your experience with Hoffman.

10/30/2019

I was told I needed a new furnace by another company. I wanted another bed/opinion. They showed and explained everything so thoroughly!! No, I did not need a new furnace, I was so great full for their honesty!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thank you for the business [Member Name Removed] we are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Hoffman!

10/23/2019

Great, Dean was very informative and also took a second to give me some advice regarding my Central air unit. Great customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Furnace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Hoffman!

10/12/2019

We hoped to repair our old furnace, but learned the expense might add up almost to the cost of a new one. Things were explained clearly so that I was confident we made the right decision. The new furnace works nicely, much quieter and faster to heating the house too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Hoffman!

10/01/2019

It was excellent. The employees were great. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new furnace, new air conditioner, and new water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/27/2019

It was excellent. They were great people to work with. I would use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Put a new air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank your for the kind words [Member Name Removed] and thank you for trusting Hoffman!

08/03/2019

We are very happy with Jim and how he helped us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

06/12/2019

I am providing an update to this review. I received a call from companies owner and was patient to hear what I have to say. Explained in details in their billing practice and apologized for scheduling discrepancies. He also refunded $200. That was a grand gesture made to correct previous overcharge and I appreciated that very much. I thought I should take time and provide this feed back and revert...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Capicitor Replacement

COST $206.83

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

I appreciate your updated response sir!

HVAC, heating and cooling installation & repairs of all residential models.

Commercial installation. We do not work on Boilers