ALEXANDER HOMES

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2008

Alexander Home Exteriors is a locally family owned Roofing and Siding Company located in St Paul, MN. We specialize in Roofing, Siding and Stucco Remediation throughout Minneapolis and St Paul....

DaBella - Minneapolis

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

06/21/2017

It took only a day to do both roofs, house and detached garage. The crew was very efficient. Chris Nitardy is very helpful and answers your questions as quickly as he can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced after a hail storm.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the great review!

05/14/2015

The stove moved is extremely heavy. They maneuvered out of the house without incurring any damage to the walls or trim. Alexander responded to my time sensitive needs. Chris insured the proper review of the job beforehand so I did not have to be there for the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alexander Homes responded in a timely manner to remove a wood burning stove, the chimney through the roof, repair the roof, remove the air intake, repair the siding, and place the stove in my garage.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], It was great working with you again. Good luck with house hunting. Please keep us in mind for future projects. Thanks for your business. Chris Alexander Homes Inc.

10/08/2014

I called and spoke to Chris. I explained that I had a siding and roof repair. I was conscious of stating that because I knew that many companies didn't even consider repair work because they are too busy with the "big jobs". It so happened that he was going to be in my area that same morning and agreed to come by. The fastest response to an estimate request I had ever had. I explained the roof rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came over to do an estimate for a roofing and siding repair.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review. Please keep us in mind for future projects. Thanks again! Chris

05/13/2014

Great! Responsive on the detailed estimate and explanation, updates on the install date, 1-day install on a large rambler roof, and clean up. Chris was onsite for the start and managed the repair, and came back at end of day to check the roof, vents, and clean up, then did the magnet and pick up again. The crew was polite, efficient and careful as well and a did a great job on clean up. The repair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off, roof repair in sagging area (add rafter supports, new plywood), new ice and water barriers, new roof shingles, new vents & valley color matched, add roof edge flashing, clean up, haul away.

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review... I really appreciate it. Please keep me in mind for any future projects that may come up. Thanks again! Chris Nitardy Alexander Homes Inc

04/10/2014

Chris and his team have successfully completed 4 or 5 projects at our home  over about a 5 year period, including a large interior remodel. Chris' attention to detail and integrity can be summed up with this story, told to me by one of his sub-contractors: he said Chris is tough to work with because he is so picky, but that he continues to work for Chris because he always pays on time. This is jus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Remodel, Window and door replacement, exterior trim work, new deck, new roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

Thank you for your great review. I really enjoyed working with both of you. Thanks again!

ROOFING, SIDING, REMODELING, HAIL & STORM DAMAGE REPAIRS and STUCCO REMEDIATION.

Flat roof and metal roofs

Check, Visa