Snelling Heating Cooling Electrical

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1400 Concordia Ave

St Paul, MN 55104

The Snelling Company is a family owned & operated HVAC business. Since 1931 our company has been providing quality service to Twin City & Saint Paul residents. Additional phone number - (651) 646-7381. Award winning....

Heating and Air Conditioning (346)Water Heaters (34)Electrical (23)Air Duct Cleaning (19)Plumbing (17)Chimney Repair (3)Appliance Repair (2)Chimney Caps (1)

12/23/2019

They came out and they fitted me in because of the weather. Reasonable price and excellent service. Walk me through repair, inspected and complete repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you for such a great review. We are glad our technician was able to get you heat and you were happy with the service work provided.

11/07/2019

Wonderful. This company is always extremely professional and very helpful. The work they have completed for us is remarkable and I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Has worked on our HVAC for the past 30 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We always appreciate our customers and strive to go above and beyond. So thank you very much.

10/03/2019

The team arrived slightly early, which was great. They were efficient in removing the old one, and replacing it. They were friendly and answered all the questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater was installed

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thank you for such a nice review. We are glad to hear everything went well and that our installers were able to answer all your questions

08/09/2019

Great, they were professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit breakers and furnace vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a great review

05/23/2019

Alex was very professional, explained the pricing upfront ($97 service fee + $120/hr labor) and did a nice job. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem with bathroom fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thank you very much for an excellent review. I will pass this along to [Member Name Removed].

12/29/2018

Serviceman came out promptly as promised. He was courteous, explained everything he was doing and did a good job identifying the wiring issues and connecting the wires where multiple rooms passed through a ceiling receptacle. My only issue is that the $90+ service call fee is a little hefty and did not count towards the work done. I would recommend Snelling to others, but for simpler jobs like thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix wiring problems with a back light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/18/2018

Great! Technician replaced old wiring and light receptacle. Job done in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hallway light needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

12/03/2018

Very well.. technician solved the problem quickly and efficiently .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hall light was shorting out. Replace light socket and some wiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a positive review

11/30/2018

My interaction with this company went so poorly that I'm submitting my first review on Angieslist. I get it, scheduling this type of work is difficult because you don't know how complicated each job will be until you get there (the whole purpose of the time window btw). But when you call 2/3 of the way through a 3 hour window to let someone know the tech is running behind and you don't give any mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help setting up a smart thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], Sorry for the issues with scheduling. Most of the appointments we schedule will fall in the slotted time frame but unfortunately our electrician was running behind that day. Sorry for the poor experience and hope you have better scheduling results with another provider. Thanks, Snelling Company

11/07/2018

The electrician just rescrewed back the fixture to the ceiling board that has came off which I could have done it myself. Unfortunately I wasn't present because this is a rental property. He charged me $200 for a 10 minute job without asking permission first what he planned to do. According to him most companies charged $200 plus just for showing up. What a scam!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested to have a mounting plate installed for a light fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], We always prefer to have the owner present to avoid these types of issues. The diagnostic fee of $97 to have a tech out was communicated when the call was placed. Once on site he met with the renter and diagnosed the issue and secured the fixture. Our tech had an hour of time from dispatch to resolution. This was a reasonable charge for a home service provider. There is a lo...

Furnaces, air conditioning, hot water boilers, duct cleaning, ductless AC, heat pumps, air filtration, water heaters, humidifiers & repairs.

Plumbing.