Mr. How Do You Do It Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1080 WOODBRIDGE ST

St Paul, MN 55117

Mr. How Do You Do It specializes in home repair and maintenance, both inside and outside your home. I have over 18 years of experience, I am a licensed independent contractor and I carry all the proper liability insurance. You can reach me directly at 612-382-0794....

Handyman Services (20)Doors (8)Drywall (7)Closets (7)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Windows (4)Basement Remodeling (4)Framing (3)Air Duct Cleaning (2)Decks and Porches (2)Dryer Vent Cleaning (2)

01/02/2020

Benjamin has an abundance of knowledge for fixing anything & just about everything. He took a project that was stressful & made it easy for us. He went above & beyond our expectations & was very punctual. Would definitely recommend Mr. How Do You Do it & will be hiring him again for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation on apartment unit

CATEGORY contractors, closet systems, handyman service, replacement windows, air duct cleaning, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/23/2019

We hired Benjamin to build an interior wall and a door, with a total length of about 6 feet. We needed this to create a bedroom in our basement. We are very happy with the finished product. We finally have our basement bedroom. We appreciate that he left the painting and staining to us to help us save money on the costs. While he was in, he was also able to replace a broken garbage disposal in our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build interior wall to close a bedroom space in basement

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thanks for the review, I enjoyed working on your project, It’s nice to be able to complete a space like that and make it useful.

09/27/2019

Ben did a great job and cleaned up everything. We've gotten lots of compliments!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new front storm door

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thanks for the hospitality, those round top doors look beautiful!

06/30/2019

He ran late on a job and missed the first appointment, then we had some confusion about the reschedule. The day he did come he was on time, tidy, and professional. Overall I was satisfied and would use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thanks for working with me on this, I appreciate the positive words.

06/26/2019

All went well. Very professional. Showed up the day he said he would. Cleaned up after himself. I will hire him again & have already referred him to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front storm door and around it

CATEGORY picture framing, handyman service, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Thanks for the references, let me know when you need something else.

01/07/2019

Ben was fabulous. He was on-time, professional, he did great work and his pricing was fair. He hung a television on the wall (where there were no studs). He replaced a garbage disposal, replaced windows, fixed a broken door, cleaned dryer vents and did some wiring repairs for the house. Everything was done perfectly. I would definitely hire this company again. Ben was great to work with. Super nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several projects and repairs in my home that were completed.

CATEGORY closet systems, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, small appliance repair, replacement windows, air duct cleaning, doors, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review I enjoyed working with you and hope you’ll have some more projects again soon.

08/14/2018

Ben was great to work with. His price was reasonable, he showed up on time, and the finished work looked great. I definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement freshen-up (ceiling, paint, trim)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Always happy to help with a project like yours!

07/09/2018

We are very, very pleased and thankful for Ben! I had called and contacted many contractors and handymen and no one had time or wanted to go up that high to repair the fascia board. Ben came right over to give an estimate and was able to get it fixed within a week. He was very professional and did excellent work for a very reasonable price. I will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed fascia board replaced on our 2 1/2 story home, as well as two garage entry doors installed and the garage roof repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Happy to help! Hope all is well!

04/07/2018

Ben is wrapping up the tail end of my basement finish. He's been fantastic the entire time, from coming and getting me a quote to the quality of the work performed (framing, insulation, drywall, mud & tape). He's turned my concrete and block basement into a great looking, usable space that I can continue to enjoy. I would definitely hire again in the future for other jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish Basement

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, handyman service, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

Thanks for the review! I enjoyed the project, it's always nice to see a space like that become more inviting! Enjoy!

02/19/2018

Ben did a GREAT job. I would DEFINITELY hire him again. Thanks, Ben!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben did various small repairs around our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

kitchen renovations, bathroom updates, basement finishing, windows, doors, trim, decks, fences, siding, sheetrock repairs, home inspections, roofing repairs, closets and organization.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover