Elegance Custom Cabinetry

A46 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2012

6521 Cambridge Street

St Louis Park, MN 55426

Do NOT call about small things such rebuild one cabinet or door/drawers and etc We are specialized at CUSTOM CABINETRY such Bookcases , Mudroom cabinets, Kitchen , Bathroom cabinetry. ...

cabinet making (41)woodworking (16)custom furniture (7)closet design (5)cabinet refacing (4)door installation (3)countertop installation (3)

08/17/2019

The project was very much discussed and we put all our ideas together and Dimitry shared some of his ideas of what might be some better options that we had not thought of previously going into these projects. One big suggestion was do the cabinetry in a white shade instead of using a color because he reminded us it would be much easier to change your wall colors and much more difficult to repaint ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom cabinetry for our 2nd floor main bathroom total remodel, back to the studs. We also had Dimitry remove and replace a large built in linen closet located in 2nd floor hallway.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

06/10/2019

We were beyond disappointed with Dmitri. We hired him to build a large custom cabinet with in-shelf lighting. We paid him additional for design services. We worked with him and his electrician to finalize the design. After he installed the cabinets he informed us that the previously agreed upon lighting was not compatible with what he built and that there was no way to fix it. His electrician had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Cabinetry with in shelf lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

Photo for Elegance Custom Cabinetry - 6521 Cambridge Street, St Louis Park, MN - 37922362

For being so many years in bussness. I'm not proud of this situation. That's not main reason I start it. I still believe it a was great piece. It was so many changes in during the process. The main judge was your father who I never seen. Who is start it that. That's why I ask one of my client who knows my service and products to hire to help me with that situation. I did my best was responsible an...

05/31/2019

We are beyond happy with our experience with Elegance Custom Cabinetry. Dmitry is incredible. He understood exactly the style we were looking for and constructed a quality finished product that exceeded our expectations. He was always responsive and completed our project quickly. We highly recommend Elegance Custom Cabinetry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom bookshelf and mudroom cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Photo for Elegance Custom Cabinetry - 6521 Cambridge Street, St Louis Park, MN - 37903550

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your anest review and appreciate for your bussness with us. Look forward to do your kitchen (wink )

05/05/2019

Dimitry is an old world craftsman. Uses high quality materials not found in manufactured vanities and cabinets. Great communications and responses to all our requests. the vanity is 93 inches long and customed made to fit on a wall with an angle. It fits perfectly. Highest recommendation for cabinet design, quality, finish and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom vanity and cabinet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

10/21/2018

Better than I imagined! They take great pride in their work, were professional throughout, and were very easy to work with. I plan on using Elegance Custom Cabinetry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A wall of book cases and window seat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

10/03/2017

Dmitry came and measured our space and then designed a beautiful cabinet and dresser that he built by hand. He then came to assemble it on site. it was an easy process and we love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom window seat and dresser in a bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

08/23/2017

If I had one word to describe Elegance Custom Cabinetry it would be "Outstanding". From the beginning, you could tell the passion, Dmitry (the owner) had in custom cabinetry. During the process of designing our new kitchen we went through 3 other cabinet makers and all either seemed to hate what they did or were non-responsive to our questions. Dmitry and his team were professional, friendly, prom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

Photo for Elegance Custom Cabinetry - 6521 Cambridge Street, St Louis Park, MN - 36095536

08/18/2017

Dmitry did a great job of creating beautiful custom walnut vanity for a difficult location and small space. Dmitry was able to maximize storage while not sacrificing appearance. We have a vanity that we can enjoy for many years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our main bathroom and the vanity needed to go! Dmitry built a custom vanity for our main bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

06/03/2017

Dmitry was very professional and knowledgeable in custom design. He was able to tackle the challenges I had in my home office, and was able to build a bookshelf that perfectly fit in to the wall leveraging all the space possible, making it seamlessly beautiful. Great craftsmanship and design, on time and excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a custom bookshelf in my home office

CATEGORY custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2017

05/21/2017

It went very well. Dmitry did a great job. Very professional, quick turnaround and fair price. I would highly recommend him and will hire him again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom bathroom vanity, custom laundry room cabinetry, base moulding and door moulding

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

We specialize in custom kitchen and bath cabinets,bookcases, bars and entertainment cabinets . Mudroom .Custom Wood Window Cornices and other wood works . Design/Build /Install in Minnesota no middle guys . Works only directly clients or designer/builders .

We are not doing small things as drawer box or build small cabinet .

Not Applicable