AAA Minneapolis - St Louis Park

Angie's List since July 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

AAA Minneapolis provides dependable, high quality auto club related products & services that enhance, simplify & support our members lives. Visit the St. Louis Park location for our full service license center, our travel store stocked with travel related products, our full service Travel Agency, Insurance Agency & Membership Services. AAA Discounts Available....

Lancer Service

45  REVIEWS
Lancer Service

Lancer Service has been providing over 40 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com.

D

10/13/2016

I have been a loyal AAA customer for close to 20 years. I recently decided to let my Plus membership lapse since I could get similar coverage through my credit card and car insurance. AAA sent me an offer to reinstate my membership for $59 and when I got the membership cards they were not for the Plus membership but instead Basic. There is a big difference between a Plus and Basic membership and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Membership Reinstatement

CATEGORY insurance companies

10/07/2015

If there's an over abundance of calls, I'm usually lower on their priority list, which I understand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for emergency auto service.

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased membership for son. They towed his car to garage.for repair. All went well.

09/30/2013

Excellent service. AAA Roadside assistance arrived very quickly--which was a life-saver--considering how freezing cold it was outside. The AAA representative who charged my battery was friendly, professional and gave me tips on how to avoid the same problem with my car in the future. My AAA membership is well worth its annual fee!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Roadside Assistance came to jump my car when my battery was dead after leaving my car parked outdoors in a public lot while away on a 3-day trip.

CATEGORY auto repair

Travel agency, DMV, insurance & membership.

Free Insurance Quotes