SOUTH ST PAUL ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Angie's List since October 2006

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

03/18/2015

It was a quick examination of the dog.  They are local guys.  We have been going to them for various animals for over 25 years.  The vets have changed but we still continue to go there because that is our local hospital.  Their price is very reasonable.  The pets love them.  They know our animals and our animals know them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using South St Paul Animal Hospital for years.  The last visit was for updating the vaccinations.

10/27/2014

I've been bringing my cats to SSP Animal Hospital for thirty years. I've always been very pleased with the care my animals have received there. I wouldn't consider taking my kitties any other place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet check; immunizations

05/03/2013

Excellent! My dog is 16 years old. She has been going to Dr. Dave since we rescued her at 1year old. The staff is knowledgable, professional, compassionate, and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentistry. vaccinations. pre-surgical blood work. heart worm testing. fecal. overall health exam.

08/14/2011

I called Dr. Dave in the morning, explained the situation and why I was choosing to do this now. He talked with me about it, gave me support for my decision and made time that same day to accommodate us. He was professional and supportive throughout the process and made sure my dog was comfortable and did not suffer. He took care of everything the minute we came in the door and I was grateful for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sadly I had to euthanize my dog, an english springer spaniel.

09/06/2009

Dr. Dave examined the wound, stitched it up beautifully and with his calm demeanor - made it as stress-free for my dog as possible. The wound healed completely after his treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My English Springer Spaniel was bitten by another dog at the dog park and it wasn't healing properly.

CATEGORY veterinarian

MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, & SURGERY; SOME SPECIES TREATED INCLUDE- HAMSTERS, GERBILS, MICE/RATS, HEDGEHOGS, FISH, RABBITS, POT BELLY PIGS, FERRETS, DOGS, CATS, BIRDS, SNAKES, GUINEA PIGS, AMPHIBIANS, IGUANAS, & MORE.