Allina Medical Clinic - Shoreview

Angie's List since October 2008

10/29/2014

He's a new doctor there. They're very professional, prompt, everything?s on time and they have a friendly atmosphere. They're just very caring people. They're also knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Jeff Nelson and he's with the Allina Medical Clinic. I had some shot.

02/17/2014

I like them a lot. I felt comfortable with the quality of care to the expertise of the sufficient. The office is very pleasant, people are very nice, their communication is good, our messages are even online and they are good about that. We have gone there for a long time and they use United Hospital which is a hospital we prefer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Allina Medical Clinic – Shoreview for general hospital.

CATEGORY hospitals

01/02/2014

They are very qualified but more than that they are caring and they are extremely knowledgeable. I have a primary one but it is not a problem when he is either gone or can't fit in for one or the other people. I took my daughter in one time and they actually followed up by a phone call from the doctor for her even though he wasn't the primary Physician because he follows up on everybody that he se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My healthcare provider is Allina Medical Clinic - Shoreview. My husband took there my daughter and they got two shots.

CATEGORY hospitals

09/26/2013

I tried to make an appointment with his usual physician, only to find that they do not accept Humana insurance. Allina from first call through his visit was very helpful in securing him a timely appointment to a good experience with the physician. She was very through in ordering tests and referring to a specialist for further testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My spouse was experiencing some balance issues.

09/09/2013

Allina Medical Clinic Shoreview is the clinic that I really like. What stood out was their level of concern as far as the patient. We've actually been with our primary doctor for over seven years now. We actually moved a couple of times and we continued to see them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allina Medical Clinic Shoreview is where my primary care physician is located.

Multi specialty.