Pearson Auto Body Inc

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a state of the art collision center dealing in accident damaged vehcles mostly. we do personal pay collision work. We are a staff of 25 professionals. We are a direct repair shop with most major insurance companies and certified by various manufacturers too. We also have Enterprise Rent a Car on site....

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angie's List

06/15/2017

I stopped into Pearson's today. I was greeted warmly by their staff. I had a small scratch in depends on my Jeep and ask for an estimate to have it repaired. Chad took a look at the scratch and let me know if I have time, they would fix it right away. Within 30 minutes, they took care of the scratch. Thank you so much.

03/14/2017

My car looks like brand new. Got it back on the day it was promised. They went above and beyond my expectations.They detailed every bit of my car and filled the washer fluid too! I like to deal with local businesses and will recommend Pearson Auto Body every chance I get! Thank you so much for making this such a positive experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hood, grill and fender.

02/06/2017

Pearson turned it around in about 3 weeks. The work they performed was excellent. They even thoroughly cleaned the inside of my car before returning it. If I ever have auto body work again, I'm going back to Pearson. The total value of the repair was just under $5,000 and was covered completely by Progressive. That was a great experience as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Audi was rear ended by a Progressive Insurance policy holder. I brought it to the Progressive Service Center in Burnsville, and they sourced the body work to Pearson Auto Body.

06/06/2016

We actually have had 2 cars repaired in the last month with Pearson. They were so exceptional to work with on our 2013 fix & lounge (damage due to collision due to others drivers fault), we brought our 2014 Honda CRV to them for repair as well. Exceptional customer experience due to: 1) Professional (Danielle Brandon Ken) 2) Responsiveness 3) Fair & reasonable rate 4) High recommended to us by our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to roof of 2014 Honda CRV. Damage as part of a garage door in dint. Damage included scratch entire length of roof; sunroof replacement of glass and antenna repair.

05/19/2016

Service has been awesome. They went above and beyond my expectation. When they first finished the job on day they promised they would, there was a small problem with weather stripping. Rather than pushing it, they took car back. Made alternate arrangement for me for couple of days to avoid any inconvenience and on top of that picked up and dropped off my car at my home. All because they found a sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rear door.

Collision repairs Complete detail Glass replacement

Old vehicle restoration or rust repairs, or complete refinishing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express