A & D HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK FOR DETAILS ABOUT SERVICE FEES....

Jamie Dorsey Painting LLC

I'm a painting contractor with over 25 years experience so I've encountered almost every painting/drywall finishing situation. I perform all the work myself so you'll only get the best quality. All bids are free. Contact by email is ok.

02/02/2017

The problem was fixed very quick and at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took care of the water problem in my basement.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am very pleased with the service Rick provided. The only reason I didn't reply on the price part is because I only had a phone quote from one other contractor. Rick's price was much lower but I didn't have much to compare it to. Rick was very knowledgeable and I really appreciated his advice. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone, and in fact I already have. I will definitely call him again for our next project.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/26/2014

Great, really liked working with Rick. He was helpful and did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom floor, replace vanity, replace toilets, misc repairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/02/2014

Perfect. The main thing is we run into problems and they resolved it without a huge expense and then they came up with ideas that were better than mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A&D Handyman Services for complete bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/31/2014

He did some really nice work. We would definitely have him come back. He told things that we should not be using on it. He did a good job preparing the floor and he did not leave a mess. We did not have any communication problems. I thought that it was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A & D Handyman Services installed a kitchen floor for us.

CATEGORY flooring

HANDYMAN. TILE SETTING. KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING. BASEMENT FINISHING. ROOM FINISHING. DECK BUILDING & REPAIRING. PAINTING.

CARPET, HARDWOOD FLOORS, OR CONCRETE.