Sandau Construction Co Inc

A120 REVIEWS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since January 2005

9025 Hwy 101 W Frontage Rd

Savage, MN 55378

Minnesota's Window and Siding Installers since 1981. Free Estimates, No pressure sales, and Great Savings on Vinyl Windows, Siding, and Doors. Our other specialties include building custom homes, additions, four season porches, outdoor kitchens, gymnasiums. You dream it we have the skill and experience to build it. Additional email - wayne@sandauinc.com....

window replacement (86)door installation (40)siding (27)stone and gravel (8)egress window (6)home remodeling (6)roofing (4)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)gutter installation (3)garage door repair and installation (2)drywall repair (1)

12/09/2019

Sent a request and heard back within 12 hours. They recommended I actually go with another company due to the size of the job I needed done and gave me their name/contact information. Very helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

We appreciate your review! Thank you very much. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!

11/06/2019

We had a excellent experience with Sandau. All the way from the initial estimates with Graham, window and siding teams and follow up by Tom. We had all windows replaced and lap siding replaced along with the installation of new gutters and a railing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding, windows, railing, gutters

CATEGORY decks, egress windows, gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so glad you had an excellent experience!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future don't hesitate to call us!

10/17/2018

Windows look good and seem to work well. They were timely, they were prompt. They went ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

10/16/2018

They were fantastic! They were great! They were low pressure, on time, fast, courteous, and cleaned up after themselves. They did a really great job, and have a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed soft lite ( full frame ) replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your support.

10/15/2018

It was perfect! They are on time and professional. I could never asked a better contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed windows.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed].

10/15/2018

The work was very good. it was our second time, and if they didn't do good the first time, then we wouldn't have called them this time. they very responsive, they follow up well on the work that they have done. I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Doors Replacement Service

CATEGORY roofing, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed].

10/11/2018

I've used them 4 times. I highly recommend them. They are responsive, showed up when they said they would and they stand behind their work. I am happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them removed a bathroom and turned it into a mudroom, they remodeled my kitchen, cabinet works and put in hardwood floor.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/10/2018

It was excellent. Their foreman made sure that everything was done right and it was very easy working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of work for us - kitchen remodel, removing walls, extending the size of our home, basically a general contractor service.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

11/20/2017

From my initial call with Beverly, to the sales guy, Rich, to the installer, Tom, I don't think it could have gone much smoother. Everyone I encountered while working with Sandau was friendly, respectful, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend these folks for any work you may need done in your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new front fiberglass and storm door installed.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Photo for Sandau Construction Co Inc - 9025 Hwy 101 W Frontage Rd, Savage, MN - 36590598

09/19/2017

We had them give us a quote but we didn't end up using them for any actual work. I felt like they were on time and well informed. They seemed to know what they were talking about - expertise in their field. They were well priced. They were an A in the perspective of customer service. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us a quote on window replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Thank you.

Sale and installation of windows, doors, siding, soffits, facia, gutters, room addition, culture stone & new custom home construction.

NA