Acoustix Audio Video

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Technology Systems contractor. Over 13 years experience. Certified low-voltage specialist. We provide the sales, design, & installation of the following: Home Theater, Multi-room Audio video distribution, Home security systems, CCTV, Lighting control, Access control, Home Automation, central vacuum, and much more. We specialize in residential and light commercial. The latest technology on the market. Create your own customized living environment that is completely tailored to your liking. Give us a call anytime 612.306.9650 or email us at npease@acoustixav.com License# TS002121...

Randy's Electric

2661  REVIEWS
Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angie's List

09/07/2017

OUTSTANDING! This is the first organization that has ever WOWED me enough to write something. They took the time to weigh different ideas on how to best provide me with what I didn't even think would work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home entertainment install

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design

Thanks for the review I am happy that you are satisfied

08/17/2017

These guys are professional, responsive and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a few TV's mounted along with cables hidden.

07/17/2017

Free estimates! Multiple options given. Easy to work with. Very professional. Would definitely work with again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed large tv over fireplace/reran all wires.

CATEGORY home theater design

Thank you for your review. We were happy to help

07/03/2017

Reps from company came to my house for an estimate/bid to put a home theatre system in my living room. Their proposal was to essentially put a TV on my fireplace mantle and run an extension cord to it. I was told the TV couldn't be mounted because the wall was above a fireplace. I asked for a powered HD TV antenna. When I received the estimate, it included outdated equipment (a search on the inter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home theatre installation

CATEGORY home theater design

Jeffery- I am sorry you had such a bad experience with our company. Our goal is to provide great customer service. I am happy that you were able to get your tv installed. We will work harder in making sure our clients are completely satisfied. Thank you for your review.
C

05/09/2017

Job was NOT complete per Angie's List Description. Conceal all video cords from the TV inside the wall for a state of the art look. Clean-up and remove packaging

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Theater-Grade TV Wall Mounting.

CATEGORY home theater design

Home Theater, Multi Room Audio Video Distribution, Home Security Systems, CCTV, Lighting Control, Access Control, Home Automation, & Central Vacuum.

Electrical Wiring.