Urban Services

A 13 Reviews

Awards & Badges

1959 Shawnee Rd

Saint Paul, MN 55122

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed....

window cleaning (10)gutter cleaning (5)holiday decorating (2)pressure washing (2)

09/04/2020

We've used Urban Services three times. Matt responds quickly, is reliable, honest and personable, and does great work. He has cleaned the gutters and windows on two homes for us and was a pleasure to deal with. In one case, on his own, he adjusted his quoted price downward to account for the fact that the gutters were much cleaner than expected. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you for the great review. Look forward to working with you again
C

08/11/2020

This company name does not match any of the names I heard from. It wS troubling that the companies I did hear from used several different company names. One company emailed me with promotional crap three times!!! within two hours. I did not sign on for, nor expect, annoyances or high pressure tactics like this from an Angie’s List company. Not sure I’d bother again with Angie’s List. And how relia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

I’m sorry to hear this. Can you email me at urbanservicesmn@gmail.com or call or text me at 6519645358 to discuss further? With the name at the top of your review, I have no record at all of the name. Not in email or quickbooks. So maybe it’s under a different name? I would be more then happy to try to work out any issues you may have had. Thanks. Matt- Urban Services

07/08/2020

We needed to know if gutters blocked under the gutter protection guard and wanted gutters cleaned. Matt company owner came out and assessed. He did the work in honest thorough way and was very reasonable in price. I actually tipped because it was so reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessing Gutters and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you for the great review. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

06/20/2020

Matt was very quick to respond to my request and was able to schedule me within a few days. I only needed downspouts cleaned out, not entire gutters, and charged me a very reasonable amount for this small amount of work. Will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downspout cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thank you for the great review. I look forward to working with you again

06/17/2020

excellent, called right away to set up appt to come, arrived exactly on time, cleaned and removed all debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you again

02/22/2020

Its great. Very reliable. Hes is always on time or even early. He's a nice guy. He's reasonably priced as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him come 3 times in less than a year. Twice for window cleaning and put up Christmas lights on our home.

CATEGORY window cleaning,holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you again in the near future

02/21/2020

It was excellent. They were good. They were fast. They cleaned up after themselves. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

02/19/2020

I highly recommend Urban Services. They responded to me very quickly, were professional, and did an excellent job on my windows. And the icing on the cake is they are very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Can’t wait to come back out and do some more work for you!

02/19/2020

We were very impressed with Urban Services. I set up for them to come to our neighborhood. I had many text saying what a wonderful job they did & how professional they were during there time in our neighborhood. We will be using them every year. You will not be disappointed with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Thank you and I look forward to working with you and the neighborhood again

02/19/2020

It went great. Windows looked like brand new and stayed that way much longer than expected. Our entire house was pressure washed, but Matthew did not like how it looked while drying so he stayed multiple hours longer that he needed to make it right. I would definitely recommend and/or hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning, pressure washing

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Glad you were satisfied with the work. Hopefully we can work together again in the near future

Our company provides quality work and quality pricing for window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We are driven to provide an amazing experience for our customers from start to finish.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check