TM Painting

A 4 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

195 Windsor Ln

Saint Paul, MN 55112

Experienced professional painting contractors providing quality services at a fair price for residential and commercial customers. Call Us Today!...

interior painting (4)house painting (4)

07/28/2016

When I reached out to Tenzin, he was very responsive and showed up as promised to provide us a quote on the painting project.  His pricing was very competitive vs. others that we had asked for bid.  But most important to us was that Tenzin and his crew were available within the timeframe that we needed to have the project completed. Our paint project took over a week to complete given the extensiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TM Painting repainted the entire interior and exterior of our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

05/19/2016

If you are looking for painters for interior or exterior work, I heartily recommend T M painting. We hired them to do the entire exterior & interior of our house and garage and some interior touch-up and repair as well.  They did a wonderful, caring, craftsman-caliber job on everything they worked on. To give some details:   They took over two weeks to prep our two story house, which is wood sidin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting exterior interior & bathrooms remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2016

05/18/2016

Excellent work.  Arrived on time and were very cordial and polite.  They cleaned the rooms each time before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied clay plaster to walls in living room, staircase, upper staircase walls and library.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

05/13/2016

TM painting group was working on my very old deck cleaned it, power washed it and sand and paint it exceptionally and my deck looks amazing!! Worked on my Garage door and siding as well as my front door and window painting was so professional and amazed in the way they did all the job within the time frame I have them !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my Garage door and exterior Windows and worked on my deck exceptional work on my deck !!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2016

Pressure Washing. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Deck Washing & Staining.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check