Time Travels Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1731 Louise Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55106

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?...

Travel Agencies (66)Wedding Planning (3)

01/07/2020

Everything was wonderful. Christmas is the highest season in Mexico, but Andre was able to find us an all-inclusive resort in Nuevo Vallarta right on the beach. Each of our four families had a family suite or a junior sweet with beach views. We had a non-stop flight leaving on December 27 with all 15 of us seated together. The food was good, location fabulous, rooms excellent and other expeditions...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andre found a Delta Vacation package to Mexico for 15 of our family over the Christmas Holidays Del

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

Photo for Time Travels Inc - 1731 Louise Ave, Saint Paul, MN - 38318866

10/27/2019

Andre was extremely helpful in advising me on where to go while on vacation in the Canary Islands. Along with finding convenient and affordable airfare, she also had great recommendations for atypical (yet extremely interesting) things to do. Without her stellar recommendations my trip would not have been nearly as pleasing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed advising and planning services for a trip to the Canary Islands.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great to work with you. I look forward to helping you with your next adventure.

07/11/2019

My flights were domestic, air only so did not need agent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel agency

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

04/15/2019

We debated doing the usual internet searching to plan a recent family trip. Since I wasn't as proactive as I should have been I decided to enlist Andre's services based on her Angie's list rating. She did what we asked and found us a variety of options to choose from. However it was the day of our departure that Andre excelled. We found out the hard way at airport check in that a minor's passport ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organizing Family Trip to Dominican Republic

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

I am so glad I was around on that Sat. to help you change the reservations & get you to P**** Cana. Luck was on our side too as there were seats available on the return flight to change & the hotel still had room. I try my best to take care of my clients. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Sincerely: Andre' Leavitt Owner - Time Travels Inc.

02/01/2019

Andre' took care of us! We were very pleased - on short notice she had everything rearranged in minutes with minimal cost to us for the upgraded tour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An alternate tour was desired due to unexpected cold weather. We wanted a change from a New Orleans swamp/bayou tour (outdoors) to a Plantation tour (warm bus and indoors).

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I am glad you two enjoyed the train travel & New Orleans. It was a pleasure to work with you.

01/03/2019

I've wanted to go to Hawaii for many, many years - this trip met and exceeded my hopes and expectations! André works quickly, efficiently - knows her stuff and makes excellent suggestions. Thanks to her, we got great rates, all our connections were smooth and our accommodations were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
André planned our first ever trip to Hawaii.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Hawaii is an amazing destination. You two took the time & did it right. It was a fun trip to plan. So glad you enjoyed yourselves! Andre' Leavitt Time Travels Inc.

10/28/2018

For the last six years, I have utilized the knowledge and expertise of Andre at Time Travels Inc. to plan my European adventures (23 countries). Andre works hard to understand what experience I want and always delivers to ensure every trip exceeds my expectations! Our most recent trip to Norway and Iceland was AMAZING!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel arrangements for Norway and Iceland

CATEGORY travel agency

[Member Name Removed]: It is always a pleasure working with you on planning your next travel adventure. Thank you for trusting me as your travel advisor!

10/26/2018

We had a wonderful experience (several times) with Andre from Time Travels Inc. Our trip to Portugal was fantastic. The personal guided tours, transportation, and accommodations were all tended to precisely. The trip was wonderful, the food and trip recommendations were spot on and wonderful. Our business trip to Sicily was equally fantastic. Andre found us a beautiful hotel near the location that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning for a personal trip to Portugal, a Business trip to Sicily, and a family trip to Hawaii.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

10/19/2018

Andre planned a two week trip to Ireland for us (four seniors) this past summer. She worked with us to determine what type of trip we wanted and then took on all the stress of planning. She offered us a preliminary itinerary and readily made changes we requested. She was easy to communicate with and offered her personal experiences in Ireland for more ideas. Our accommodations were lovely, a mix o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I love booking itineraries to Ireland. Planning this trip for you was a pleasure. Sincerely: Andre' Leavitt

06/09/2018

Travel plans all went off without a hitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel planning to Italy and Santorini including airlines, hotels, train travel, tours, and airport transfers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018