THE SHED SHOP

12x16 Gable Deluxe 1’ Overhang

12x16 Gable Deluxe 1’ Overhang

garage building202055033
12x16 LP Lap Siding

The Shed Shop builds the only utility shed that compliments the style of your home. With ample overhangs, top notch trim accents along the roof line, gable ends, and corners, these buildings are built with style. The Shed Shop builds their door frames employing the same wood joinery found in fine furniture, coupled with their hand built other options, such as copper roofed cupolas, transom windows, gable vents, and more. A Shed Shop building will out class any shed on the market for curb appeal looks, functionality, construction, and last a lifetime. Thank you for considering The Shed Shop and we look forward to impressing you!...

garage building (54)house painting (3)

01/30/2021

Jessica and her team were great to work with. She was very professional, responsive, and knew her stuff. Her build team was punctual and the entire build took about five hours including clean up. I would definitely recommend The Shed Shop to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed built

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

Photo for THE SHED SHOP - 2581 Brittany Lane, Saint Paul, MN - 39165742

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did! We really appreciate your support.

01/26/2021

The process from start to finish was excellent. Working with Jessica on design issues was seamless… She was exceedingly professional and responsive to our questions. The construction crew was efficient, responsive to our questions, and finished the job in a day and a half. They cleaned up the site at the end and the result is a shed that is very attractive and well-built. I would definitely recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of a storage shed in the backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Photo for THE SHED SHOP - 2581 Brittany Lane, Saint Paul, MN - 39160988

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

07/16/2019

Jessica is very professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. She gave me great ideas on how to build the shop so it matched my house roof line. Matched my shingles and siding perfectly. Very pleased with the finished product. Chad and Gerard worked very hard and I could tell very quickly they knew what they were doing. Good craftsmen and I knew I made the right call hiring The Shed Shop. I work in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a work shop and larger storage for lawn equip and such. Jessica and her team Chad and Gerard built a beautiful 400sq ft garage type shop in my back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

11/14/2018

From start to finish, working with The Shed Shop was a delight. After receiving a bid from the big box provider of sheds, I did one last search for a locally-owned option and found The Shed Shop. The process for registering for an estimate was quick and easy - I love that you could do it directly on their website. From there, my interactions with Jessica, who is the owner, began, and she was great...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10'x12' Gable Standard Shed Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

11/11/2017

From start to finished, the shed shop made it easy and did a excellent job! Initial process for me involved scheduling an onsite estimate, agree on built date which was couple weeks out, one full day to built the shed (2 people) and payment was done online with instant receipt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 10x10 shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

10/07/2017

Communication was excellent and they arrived on the day they said they would. Very happy with my shed and its quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 200 square foot shed onsite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

Photo for THE SHED SHOP - 2581 Brittany Lane, Saint Paul, MN - 36375042

09/29/2017

Awesome job, Shed Shop!! This has been an excellent experience, start to finish. Your guys showed up on time (early even), and were fantastic! They have obviously built many sheds, they worked together like a well-oiled machine. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. We love it, thank you very much!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 X 12 Gable Deluxe Shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

Photo for THE SHED SHOP - 2581 Brittany Lane, Saint Paul, MN - 36328214

04/20/2017

Terrific. Communication was excellent. I was given dates and schedule updates so knew exactly when the builders were coming and what prep needed to happen before they got here. Pricing was clear and Jessica went through the different options to make sure I got what I needed/wanted. She was thorough and very responsive when I emailed questions. Work crew came on one of the worst weather days in Nov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Shed for Backyard. Wanted something sturdy that would last.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

02/25/2017

Awesome. Love the service and quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put down class 5 and built a shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

01/27/2017

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from the people at The Shed Shop. The entire process went very smoothly, from placing the order through completion of the project. We've been through enough construction projects to know quality when we see it, and these guys were the best. The attention to detail was second to none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a shed built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2016

We offer new construction backyard storage solutions, garages, cabins, office & studio shells, pool houses, and more! Custom built on your site.

We do not offer foundation, interior finishing, repair or remodeling services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check