Steamatic of the Twin Cities

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2003

Steamatic is a locally owned and veteran owned premiere cleaning and restoration company focused on customer satisfaction, servicing Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding suburbs. We specialize in fire and water damage and additionally use our expertise to provide high quality cleaning for air ducts & HVAC systems, and carpets for both residential and commercial customers....

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 7 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Award 2019
Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angie's List

02/19/2018

They finished the job in the time expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold removal

09/05/2017

I found out which repairs needed to be made, and who I should have do them. The total cost ended up being rather less than I had expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an assessment of the water damage in my basement, and an understanding of how to address the issue.

07/19/2017

Our guy was punctual and explained his thoughts well. But he did not bring a ladder, used a phone for a flashlight, and did not go up into the attic. I recognize it was hot, but I expected a more thorough analysis. I think this should have included looking throughout the attic for signs of trouble, rather than observing by standing on the ladder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess attic for signs of mold, water damage.

03/20/2017

It was done very quickly and efficiently. Michael and Aaron were very professional and personable. They went the extra mile on removing mold in one area; very appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed mold growth on three wall spaces.

01/27/2017

Our sump pump failed and we had water damage in our basement. It was a very stressful situation. We called Steamatic and could not be more pleased with the results. John was responsive and professional and knowledgeable and made us feel very reassured. He very quickly came to assess the damage, took out the damaged carpet pad and put dryers all over our basement to prevent mold from forming. Thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water remediation and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Cleaning - Carpet, Air Duct, Mold Remediation, Hard Surface, Stone, Tile, Grout, Upholstery, Area Rug

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check