Sears Home Service

Angie's List since April 2016

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Dun Rite Construction and Bldg. Maintenance

Our team is extremely knowledgeable, dependable, helpful and just like members of our family. This family atmosphere helps us provide our valued customers top-notch service, because everyone here takes great pride in their work and it shows in the final results!

D

02/01/2019

On 1/29/19 between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. we called Sears Home Services and spoke to a customer "DISservice" rep named Judy. She refused to schedule a service call until we tried troubleshooting, even though I told her I have a disability and that would be difficult. I got so frustrated, I hung up. We just paid for a service agreement a few weeks ago. Called back and talked to Judy again, she still ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairing a dishwasher

CATEGORY appliance repair

09/02/2016

Each time that they came out they seemed to fix the problem for a little while but then it happened again and a few other times, I think it was more so the unit itself rather than the repair people but its the overall it was decent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Sears Home Service for large appliance repairs. They had repaired a dishwasher. We had it serviced multiple times over the past two years.

CATEGORY appliance repair

C

09/02/2016

I would use them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

04/20/2016

They don't do wallpaper or paint and they don't do light fixtures. They were able to bring all the options to me so that I could pick this, this, and this and not have to go to all the stores to pick things out. It was just so painless and wonderful. It's the first remodel I'd ever done in my life and all I'd ever heard was horror stories and it was nothing like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sears Home Service to remodel my bathroom and kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling