RELIABLE INSURANCE NETWORK

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

We specialize in tailoring a insurance program for you that gets you the coverage you want at a great price. We shop over 20 different insurance companies to find you the best deal....

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

04/29/2011

I found the employees at Reliable  Insurance to be very knowledgable regarding my unique needs.  Their responsiveness and ability to explain the insurance products to me was exceptional.  On top of that their rates are great.  I would recommend Steve and his staff to anyone needing insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My insurance needs consisted of a primary homestead, two rental properties and two vehicles. One of my rental properties was a hobby farm with renters wanting to have horses on the property.  This posed some different liability issues that needed to be addressed with the renters. Steve educated me on what type of policy/coverage the renters  needed to have as well as what I needed to have to protect everyone involved.

CATEGORY insurance companies

04/29/2011

It went very good. Everyone was very easy to deal with. It started with a phone call, then some faxes, followed up by a meeting to discuss our options.  It was very good to know what other comapnies were charging without having to do all the work shopping around myself. They were very helpful and honest in telling us how and if they could help us out and save us money. There were some issues in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and i switched our automotive and homeowners insurances over to Steve, Darcy, and Amanda at reliable Ins. not only did we save over a thousand dollars a year by switching our insurances we increased our coverage amounts on our policys and are now better protcected. Everyone at Reliable was great to deal with as sometimes it can be a headache to deal with these types of things. I am very happy and would reccomend them for all your insuance needs. I gave them my information and they actually shopped for prices with diffeerent companiesI would recommend giving them a call and let them shop the competiion for you!

CATEGORY insurance companies

All forms of insurance: Home, Auto, Business, Life, Health

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available