QUALITY EXTERIORS INC

Angie's List since October 2006

B Rated | 7 Reviews

LICENSE #1887....

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The were suppose to replace my shingles & coordinate with the insulation company that I had already lined up. Quality Exterior salesman did a bait & switch on me so I contacted the owner & had the owner release me from the contract.

10/03/2014

The deck was installed over the course of a month or two.  It looked great and met my expectations.  Now, 5 years later, the deck is falling apart.  Boards are falling off, the structure of the deck has warped, railings are no longer vertical, and the deck is quickly becoming a hazard.  Company claims to have a 5 year warranty.  I spent 2 months calling them this summer - every time I left message...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck replaced.

07/09/2012

They did good work. We are happy with the results. They were a little pricy, but the quality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put to roofing on the house.

08/05/2011

We were given a cost estimate including all work to be done, and an estimated start date of the next week.  The next week, the old gutter was removed and new one installed the same day.  Very well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaking gutter on the front of the house.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/07/2011

I am greatly satisfied with the quality and work that they performed.  I will use Quality Exteriors Inc again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new gutters and downspouts replaced.  I was also curious about leaf protection systems. I called the company plus three others and explained my needs.  Roger from Quality Exteriors arrived the next day to review my situation.  I liked his suggestions on downspout placement (a change from their current locations) and his suggestion of increasing the downspout system to a commercial grade (larger) size.  He explained why this would improve the system. His gutter product is seamless, which I liked.  He reviewed the leaf prevention system available which was called Gutter Magic and referred me to a home in my neighborhood who just installed new gutters with the Gutter Magic system. He left me with the color choice swatch available.  He gave me a free quote for a system installed with and without the leaf protection system. I received three additional quotes from competitors and found this company's price right in the middle of the other quotes.  We chose this company because of the attention to detail and suggestions that Roger gave.  We chose the gutter system without the leaf protection option.  Roger said we could always add the leaf system at a later date if we chose.  He said that the gutters would be installed within a week and he would call the day before they were going to install.  During the following week, as promised, Roger called to say they would be installing the next day. I returned from work the day of installation and found the job completed.  The old gutters had been removed and there was no cleanup whatsoever for me to do. Roger actually stopped by the following day and reviewed the job with me to insure I was satisfied.  The cost was exactly what he had quoted.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding