Psinergy TechWarrior St Paul

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2010

Psinergy TechWarrior St. Paul is a computer repair businesses specializing in the needs of individuals and small, local businesses. Our focus is on repairing, when it makes sense, instead of contributing more toxic waste to landfills. Our Philosophy: "Just like the human being, computers need things like wellness checks (tune-ups), a strong immune system (up-to-date anti-virus software), and de-stressing routines (defragging). When things go awry, you want someone who specializes in bringing it back to optimal health.''...

Device Pitstop of Maple Grove

Device Pitstop of Maple Grove is a unique store that buys, sells, trades, repairs, and upgrades desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones (cellphones). Our “gently-used,” refurbished, or repaired devices are sold at low prices – for top quality gear. All equipment and services include a warranty.

04/24/2020

I LOVE having my this whole visit done remotely! I could schedule the visit when it was convenient for me. I could go about my chores at home and got an email and phone call when it was all done. Much better than dropping off the computer and being without it for a much longer time until I can go pick it up. Recommend it if you can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up of my computer and add wireless printer

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the review! We do our best to provide a computer service experience that works for you. We're glad we could help!

01/28/2019

It went beautifully. As soon as Andre saw the screen and he knew exactly what was wrong. He kept me up to date daily via email or phone. He fixed the problem and I couldn't be happier. If my computer has a problem, I will not hesitate to bring it to him for repair. If a friend of mine has a problem with their computer I will send them over to see Andre.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer totally froze with a blue screen from Microsoft saying something was wrong.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service. As a small local business, referrals are key!

12/28/2018

Had a laptop emergency 12/27/18 when I logged onto my laptop and found my Start menu and Taskbar had completely disappeared. Couldn't access my folders and files and opening a browser was nearly impossible. Hoping to solve the problem on my own, I Googled the problem, tried several of the suggested fixes and nothing worked. Made a call to Psinergy, Andre answered and said "Bring it in!" Their new ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore full functionality of laptop

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We're loving our new office as well! I'm glad we can continue to be of service!

07/23/2018

My laptop is now running great on the current Windows release. I highly recommend taking your computer to Psinergy Tech and keep it working for you for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with a Windows 10 upgrade - it was complicated since I had neglected to run any updates for a long time

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the amazing review!!! We take a holistic approach to computer repair, and strive to make the process as easy as possible. I'm glad we could be of service!

07/16/2018

Fine. See details in work needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Andre for years for my laptop issues. I've always been satisfied but never bothered with a review. In late May my laptop became dysfunctional as a result of Windows upgrades. Andre did an excellent job getting it back to life as well as quickly handling a few later issues remotely. A couple of times I have used another provider when it seems closer or quicker, but return to Psinergy for reliable service. I have confidence in the service, especially when it comes to security issues

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service again. Updates can be an ongoing nightmare for many.

Onsite & Bring-To-Us Computer Pc Repair & OS Support, Virus Removal, Malware Removal, Spyware Removal, Pc Optimization, Pc Cleaning, Data Backup, Wifi Setup, Laptop Screen Replacement, Pc Hardware Upgrade, System Corruption Repair, OS Reinstall, Software Installs, & Data Recovery

Mac Repairs