Nick's Chimney Service & Duct Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1081 Hague Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55104

Nick's Chimney Service & Duct Cleaning of St Paul MN has been family owned and operated for over 16 years. We serve the Twin Cities Metro and Western Wisconsin areas, and we provide quality, reliable services at affordable rates....

Chimney Sweep (255)Chimney Repair (96)Chimney Caps (58)Masonry (10)Roofing (4)Roof Cleaning (3)Dryer Vent Cleaning (2)Gutters (1)

01/02/2020

Unfortunately , Nick's Chimney Service did not come to our area in Red Wing, MN. However, we did want to hire him because of his professionalism and, quick response, Very personable and even though he did not service our area gave suggestions for our problem. Would recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Chimney and put vents on chimney.

CATEGORY chimney caps, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

10/18/2019

They did a great job. They actually were contacted by WCCO to do a story so they did it while Nick's crew was cleaning the chimney. They did an excellent job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney needed cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/15/2019

EXCELLENT!!! I can’t remember how many years that Nick Arodondo has been taking caring of our chimneys, but it’s been between 10 and 20. He’s done both cleaning and repair on our chimneys. He cleans our chimneys every year. He’s honest, prompt, and an expert at what he does—in short a consummate professional. And he’s groomed his son and employees to be as good as he is. We wouldn’t trust anyone e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two wood-burning fireplace chimneys cleaned and one new metal duct for gas water-heater run four stories.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

07/23/2019

They did a great job of cleaning up the mess left by the raccoon family. No more smell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and disinfected chimney where raccoons had been living.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

03/28/2019

We had had a raccoon in our chimney. They came, swept and cleaned the chimney, ensured there was no raccoon and placed chimney caps. The job was done thoroughly and they took the time to explain clearly what they were doing and finding. The job was done within the amount quoted. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweeping and cleaning and installation of chimney caps

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

01/08/2019

Tried getting in touch with Nick thru at first thru messaging and then phone which was nearly immediate. He was able to make an apt next day. They showed up 15 min early, figured out the problem almost immediately and had a new chimney cap on in under 30 minutes (on a cold windy day in January.) I work for a local remodeling contractor who sometimes services furnaces. I hope I never have to call N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed chimney inspected as our furnace was having overheating issues.

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

12/02/2018

Nick and Chandler were absolutely wonderful. They were very responsive and quick to return my phone call. The day of the service they were there promptly at 10am. Very respectful, professional and a great value! I highly recommend Nick's Chimney service and would use them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

11/27/2018

Great I think his name was Devon he was friendly, informative and hardworking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and inspected chimney and fireplace

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

11/01/2018

I had a leak in the attic coming in from the furnace pipe. Desmond came by and recommended a flash seal to prevent leaking. The estimate was reasonable compared to a few other quotes, so I hired Desmond to do the work. He showed up the next day, told me exactly what he was going to do, took pictures before and after, and finished the job in about 30 min. It's supposed to rain this weekend so I'm g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashseal furnace pipe to prevent leaking

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

09/27/2018

Couldn't hire them as they NEVER responded to my request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never even received a quote, never contacted me after request

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Chimney repair, chimney sweep, chimney caps, furnace & duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, & humane animal removal

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover