Lang-VinZant Construction Inc

Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
Roof replacement

We provide framing, roofing, siding, window and door installations. Interior remodels, basement finishes, additions, kitchen and bathrooms, new construction, custom home builds, and garages. We are family owned and operated with over 5 generations of experience and expertise at your disposal. It would be our real pleasure to provide you with the construction skills that we have honed over generations. We focus on quality and integrity with everything we do....

roofing (4)HVAC Companies (3)basement remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)home builder (1)garage building (1)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)siding companies (1)plumbers (1)electrician (1)

12/03/2020

My Lang VinZant representative, Ron Fry, was super service-oriented. He was extremely communicative throughout the project, and built confidence by being at my home (always Covid-19 safe) to personally ensure the materials, dumpster and crew were in place for the job. In addition, Ken VinZant came by to ensure the work was done to my satisfaction. Ken even replaced a gutter pipe, damaged during th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

09/18/2020

No response to us. They did not contact us

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All season room

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

I would appreciate you recant your poor grade of my company. We are not architects or designers nor do we advertise that way. We had absolutely no contact with this customer and feel VERY unfair to get this review. On services we don’t offer!

02/19/2020

Work was well done. Scheduling and coordination overall good, but could be better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flooring inbr floor with vinyl click tile and base board replacenent bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

02/18/2020

I used them multiple times. They were easy going. Anything I asked, they did it right away. They got me the information that I needed. They were professional. They saved me a bit of money especially in regard to my relationship with my landlord. They helped me alot. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full interior built out on a small building.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

02/18/2020

It was good. They were professional. They dressed nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the HVAC.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

02/13/2020

They were able to state it out affordably, the communication was good, and I like working with that guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

01/29/2020

It was really good. They were professional. They were very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

01/22/2020

Seamless from sales appointment to final punch list. Great people to work with. Care about doing the job right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/siding last fall Interior Remodeling winter

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,garage builders,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Photo for Lang-VinZant Construction Inc - 1355 Geneva Ave N, Saint Paul, MN - 38346936

08/19/2019

It was fine. They were punctual, price was good, and materials was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a new downstairs in a basement, new water heater, new water softener, furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,water softeners,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

08/13/2019

Quick Turnaround. Great Price. They handled a large roof quickly with short notice and for a great price, so that we could close on our house. I recommend Lang-VinZant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

General Contractor servicing residential and commercial. Small projects all the way to complete home build and commercial build outs.