Lancer Service Auto Care

• 20100401

7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

270 8th St E

Saint Paul, MN 55101

Lancer Service has been providing over 30 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com....

auto repair (42)tire buying and repair (7)car inspection (3)transmission service (2)towing (1)

08/27/2017

They are good. You could probably get cheaper, and I have talked to friends who have gone cheaper and regretted it. I don't mind paying the extra, you can tell they have spent time training their staff. It really makes a difference. We have been taking our cars there for 25 years. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Replace Wiper Blades - Routine Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

02/02/2017

Carl at Lancers was great. He really knows cars.. We have a a car with 160,000 miles . His repair solution was 40% cheaper than the dealers. We will use lancers for all our car repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
struts and shock replacements and oil pump leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to work with your Acura, I am glad we were able to help out and look forward to seeing you in the future!

10/10/2016

The work was performed in the time frame they promised and they gave us a very thorough report including a few items I would never have thought of to check.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a pre-purchase car checkup done on a salvage title car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

08/10/2016

Carl has excellent customer service skills and took the time to explain the repairs needed. Kevin worked on my car and clearly knows his way around cars. My car is running fantastic and I couldn't be happier. They were not only very informative, but also very flexible with scheduling good times to get my car in. The only recommendation I would give to the shop is to offer loaner vehicles with long...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my transmission replaced, along with full break job (front and rear brakes. Rotors and calipers) and 4 new tires.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

06/07/2016

I've been using Lancer for about 3 years now, as I live in Downtown St. Paul.  I cannot say enough great things about them. Their pricing for services is fair and competitive (my pricing for this review is just a number - I've had them do work both major and minor/routine), if you need a tow, they are very responsive, and their truck is small enough to maneuver inside various parking garages. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Towing Routine maintenance Emergency repairs.

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2016

02/16/2015

They do the job right the first time, on time, every time. I've never had any problems with them. They are very professional. It's all I could ever hope for from a mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for routine car services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014

07/16/2014

I've been taking my car to Lancer for several years, based on recommendations from several other people. They are always so courteous and professional, explain everything clearly in layman's terms, and have always been punctual in both responding to appointment requests and completing service. I fully trust their recommendations, and they don't try to push unnecessary services on you - so refreshi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil and filter change, and complete vehicle safety and maintenance inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2014

07/10/2014

They completed the work early and with the usual excellent quality , professionalism and communication. We have been going to Lancer for years and recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes ---front & rear

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2014

04/14/2014

They have always been great! I have used them for everything. This time they just changed my oil and checked all of the fluids. I would still continue to use them, but have since moved away from the area. I would recommend them to anyone. I was still driving 90 miles to use their service for over 4 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been going to them for over ten years. I had an oil change the last time I was there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

02/15/2014

After they inspected the job the O2 sensor was going to take more work than originally thought. They called me and informed me of the situation and what the additional cost would be. We discussed the options and agreed not to do the O2 sensor. They cleared the code and change the oil for a very reasonable price. My in-laws used them for several years and after my experience with them I can see why...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally it was going to be an oil change and replace an O2 sensor in the exhaust.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2014

Oil change, wheel balancing, routine maintenance, brakes, exhaust, diagnostic, engine repair, heating & A/C, computer testing on American & foreign cars & transmission repairs.

Transmission rebuilding.