Lake Region Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

551 11th Ave NW

Saint Paul, MN 55112

Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable through a combination of our professional installers, knowledgeable Sales Team and our philosophy of running a low cost business.’ We back all of our products by our industry leading warranties, and we treat all of our customers with the respect and attention to detail that we would give our own family members. Call me TODAY for the best service, Quality products and Alside Lifetime Warranty Windows Installed and Wrapped with a Best Price Guaranty!!!!! Additional Service Areas: Stearns, Washington, Wright, Crow Wing, Douglass, Meeker & Todd Counties....

roofing (64)window replacement (32)door installation (26)siding (10)woodworking (6)deck building (6)glass repair (5)home remodeling (4)home remodeling (4)gutter installation (4)basement waterproofing (3)

08/01/2020

Tom and crew did an outstanding job. The frame at the bottom was rotten from a previous install. Tom not only fixed the problem, he showed me how they repaired it so it would not happen again. I would recommend him to everyone. AAAAAA+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sliding glass door

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/23/2020

Tom made it very easy from beginning to end. He came over and gave an estimate and had the door we needed in stock. On the day of the install, Tom and his crew did an awesome job. The job was done professionally and looks great. When they were done, they cleaned up the work area. We would highly recommend Lake Region Home Improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a sliding patio door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

06/10/2020

Great- install went very smooth- good price- looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Patio Door

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/24/2020

I am extremely happy with the work that was done. The owner came to my home and completed the work, together with another gentleman. They are both obviously very skilled carpenters. When I called, the owner answered right away and explained everything that could be done, and had great recommendations for materials for me to buy from the local home improvement store. The new door is functioning per...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a door replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

09/08/2019

Excellent. Tom was extremely responsive and the quality is outstanding. We will definitely work with him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new windows, siding, doors, and roof.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,home builders,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

06/08/2019

Tom and his crew did excellent work! There was a complication and an alteration needed to be made but they did it excellently and efficiently with no extra time. Tom and his crew do high quality work efficiently! They clean up after themselves and are very professional. I highly recommend Tom and his crew. If I need work done again I will hire them! They are awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door install

CATEGORY roofing

05/09/2019

Excellent! Strong good first impression. The roofing crew arrived on time in the Early AM as promised. They went to work quickly. The crew paid careful attention to falling debris with drop cloths and covered windows as they went. They knew what they were doing! The crew worked safely. The whole roof was ripped, branch holes were repaired and new shingles were installed, including new vents, all i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree fall, storm damage, structure repairs. Replace/install shingles, whole house, rebuild roof support structure. Replace damaged Gutters, repair broken windows and replace outside fixtures.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

10/28/2018

Everything was nearly perfect. Contractor responded in a timely manner when contacted, was polite and professional, showed up on time, completed work on time and with a high quality of workmanship, went the extra mile when unforeseen problems showed up, thoroughly cleaned up when the work was done. Would hire this contractor again in an eyeblink!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows & patio doors.

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/17/2018

I called Tom the afternoon before and he was able to squeeze me in on short notice the next day. Tom and his team showed up early (they called an hour or so before to make sure it was ok that they came early), and replaced the service door to my newly constructed garage. The contractor that built the garage did not install the original service door correctly, so it leaked badly when it rained or g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door replacement

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

04/24/2018

Tom was extraordinarily responsive, professional and helpful. He came out and diagnosed my issue, even though it is not really work that he does. I have not met many contractors who are as kind, responsive, professional, and helpful when they are just passing off work. So, when I do need a new roof, windows or a remodel, Tom will be the very first person I will call - every time! In the meantime, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in basement issue, patio fix

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Window Installation & Replacement. Roofing - New, Repair & Inspections. Interior & Exterior Doors. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Vinyl & Hardi Siding. Porches. Additions & New Construction. Basements. Tile. Ceilings. Hardwood Flooring. General Home Improvement.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal